Andro's Server Resignation . . .

TheAndro

Name: Andro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76677368

Reason for leaving: It's almost hard to believe that this is actually happening, but my time on the server has come to a close. School is going to be starting soon and AP classes and all that are going to start taking a real priority , soon enough I'm going to have to start truly planning for being an adult (ew) not to mention that my hobbies and interests are changing and taking up more of my time. Time that I can't use to be a command member. However, the time spent on the server was fun as h*ll, I seriously won't forget this chapter in my life, some fantastic memories have come out the server, but I'm afraid that it has to end here for me. I'm sorry, I'll miss all of y'all. I'll try to make it into the TS3 every now and then, but not today... Too emotional to be honest.

The massive 12+ person patrol when I first joined, the great Containment Cleaner mega clean, the INCIDENT, all the d*mn salmon causing order 66s, the deafening screams occurring in the TS3 late into the night, the sheer amount of times I said "Succ," the number of times MTF has questioned us and I just say something like "WE GOTTA CLEAN, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?." There's plenty more, but these are just the main summaries.

Borealis: 90% sure you were the reason I stayed in the beginning. You're a f*cking great person, command member, and friend. I know me resigning is gonna mess with the maintenance branch and I'm sorry about that, but I believe you, Doggo, and Infamous got it under control. I'll be trying to keep in touch, especially through D&D and what not. Thank you for all the memories.

Infamous: Do maintenance good man! There are a few things I think you can improve on, but you've been here longer than me and deserve that HC position. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Doggo: Not to much I can say here sadly enough.... iMaGiNe TyPiNg WhAt A lOsEr, but I think you and the rest of HC got maintenance under control, you got this!

Phill: You're a fantastic site admin and person. Keep doing what you do with your parties at Mid-Night through your microphone!

Sparkle: He hu b rO ny  guy. You rock and Damien now get to fight over the foreman position, good luck! Got some good competition

Rock: You're the best minge command could ask for. I wish I could write more here for you but my emotional and mental energy is hemorrhaging. Just know that I would write more here if my hands weren't giving up on me.

Damien: Hey... You... yeah you! Come closer... closer.... YOU GONNA TRY TO GET FOREMAN OR WHAT?

Vindertech: You got a lot of promise and signs of being a great command member, I mean you've already done well! Keep at it and I know you'll rise through the ranks!

Glenn: I hope you'll read this, but you're a funny as sh*t person and a good friend. I don't know what's going on in your life and what's up with your internet, but even if you can't keep being a command, keep being a he he hu hu funny crab person.

Frank: Yeah you're cool.    :       )   

Lantard: I know GENSEC has the majority of your attention and time, but I know FOR A FACT that you'll make it into to GENSEC command, you d*mn well deserve it.

Globb & Ash: You two are the life blood of what keeps any branch alive, active dedicated enlisted members. If both of you keep it up you'll be in command in no time!

Furious: I really don't know if you'll see this, but on the off chance you do, life can be a big f*ckey-wuckey at times, but I know you'll make it through. You've gone through a lot I know, and you'll make it through a lot more and come out the other side victorious.

Cornbread: Another "I don't know if you'll see this", but you just keep on keeping it cool, like always. Miss you man.

Yourcat: Life's tough, but I got faith, hope, and a belief that you'll make it through.

Beanz: I'm starting to realize just how many god darn names I have to write to! Regardless, you're funny as h*ll and will make a great [Redacted he he hu hu funny letter-number]

Bored: I'm convinced you secretly own all Operation Supervisors, like you have a demonic rune written on all the roster spots.

Jackwinters & Pure: SO MANY NAMES! Miss both you fools!

Cogs: He he hu hu ha ha ho ho funny f ü rr y. I'm too busy with e roitica sclaie RP 18+ only, no gurls, in order to write a farewell message.

Jackwebbs: 7/25/2020  never forget....

I think I got everyone, and if I didn't, sorry, but I'm sure you're a cool person!

Time for some edgy song lyrics that vaguely fit the situation.

Beneath the rains my hope remains

In uncharted galaxies

I'll hear the call amongst the sprawl

Of fading memories

Wait anxiously to take my seat

And leave this place behind

I'll wave goodbye to those outside

Then jump the great divide

Farewell everyone, you've been amazing... (also sorry for the lack of any notice of this resignment...)(PS: do put me on reserves)

Also, I forget to mention cookie! Sorry if I deafened/gave you tinnitus

Edited by TheAndro
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Seriously bro, you were the absolute best Foreman ever. High imaginative potential that outpaces me everytime. Always creating and striving. You absolutely deserved Foreman and I'm sad to see you go so soon.

Best of the best in your future endeavors. Especially those AP classes cause they can be a killer. Visit us sometime.

-RDS

• Like 1

Damn, hard to see you go man, before the merge I remember you would take me out on patrols which was fun

See you around man

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

I was looking forward to you reaching HCMD in the near future, but life comes first. You and Corn always had the best patrols (best one had to be the 12 CC patrol). Really sad to see you go. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

BRUH WHY 😞
You were an amazing command member and I loved working alongside you even if we weren't command in the same branch. You did amazing work for janitorial and maintenance and you will always be welcomed back to utility.

7/25/20 never again lol

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Denied with Prejudice.

You're too cool to let leave.

Seriously though, thanks for all the good times Andro! I'll miss you.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Bro almost all the OG utilty are leaving now... Me, trap, cookie , now andro.. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Damn, gonna miss you Andro, Good luck with classes and stop by for Baro every once in a while.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Seriously bro, you were the absolute best Foreman ever. High imaginative potential that outpaces me everytime. Always creating and striving. You absolutely deserved Foreman and I'm sad to see you go so soon.

Best of the best in your future endeavors. Especially those AP classes cause they can be a killer. Visit us sometime.

-RDS

i love you androoooooooo

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

The child is upset, but smiles at the memories.

Seriously tho, you were a big inspiration for me, I looked up to you in maintenance, as you were a prime example of someone who was damn good at their job, and still  is damn good friend. I hope to be somewhat like you in the future, even if I do move on fully to GENSEC.

Edited by Lantard

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

Read loud n clear buddy. I owe my successes in this branch to you my good friend, if not for those classic hype Andro patrols,  I'd likely would of left the sever much sooner.  Anytime I saw you getting on, I knew I was going to have a blast that day! However I know life catches up to us all and farewells are sometimes necessary. I know you're  gonna rock the game of life and probably be some big brained bossman of Google, or Whole Foods, or whatever the heck you feel like doing! Kick some ass out there my friend, you're going to do great things in this life!

Oh yeah hey I'm Glenn 🙃

Edited by The Macho Man Child