Peace Out

Creamey

I've had a fantastic time in Medical, I really have. I've met some incredible people and have made some great memories. Unfortunately, I have lost some of my interest in Medical, and I'd rather dedicate my time to other matters. Utility, and specifically Medical, will always have a place in my heart. I will still be working with Utility on other issues, as I am still the DHOS, so I'm technically not leaving. Anyways, here's a list of who made an impact on me in Medical:

Jack - I've never seen someone care for Medical as much as you. Before I had even joined Medical, I knew you would go far, simply from my experiences with you when I went to Medbay as Security. We climbed the ranks of our respective branches at similar paces, and it was always great visiting Medbay just to chat. I'm certain that you will continue to take the branch to great places alongside Trap. We should play TF2 again sometime.

Nico - My Ketamine 12 brother. *Italian kiss*

Smokey - Some of my best times on the server were hanging out with you in Medical, Janitorial, or even Research. 

Gordan - You were always incredibly competent and a great friend. You'll go far. 

Trap - You're a good singer. Seriously though, you have some crazy dedication to Medical, and you steer this branch in the right direction time after time.

Nefario - I always looked up to you for your dedication to the branch. Sorry that I'm leaving Field Work, but I can't carry on with it anymore.

Lee - I look forward to seeing how you work in Medical. Good luck!

Crystal - I always knew you would reach Command :V

Colters - Minge

Brandon - (In)Active

That's about it, peace out.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

this has been denied by the council of ketamine. You may r-apply never.
Seriously tho you were an amazing friend and a even better medic. Can't wait to kill you still on jack when your in D-block helping out security. Can't wait to vibe with you as well on SAU. The best of luck to you and security :techthumbsup:

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

DENIED 

This is not pog therefore not allowed 

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

Left utility to focus on security... sus. R E A L     S  U S     T H E R E     B U D 

• Laughing 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

8 hours ago, Cogs said:

!slay 2
jk lmao
i love you man!

Rookie mistake

• Gaminglight Love 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Rip now field medics dont have a Supervisor or Manager 😞

cya Creamey it was a fun ride hope to see you on gensec next time im on

• Gaminglight Love 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Unpog to lose a great med CMD but Glad to still have ya around the server dude!! You contribute so much to our lil community! Keep it up in your other roles 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic