Add The Rick May Statues - Denied

DooM Guy

What you want to see? - The Rick May statue from TF2 added

Why should we add it? - As some of you may know (mostly tf2 fans) Rick May (The voice actor for soldier from team fortress 2) passed away in April at age 79 from coronavirus. He was one of the aspects of the biggest roles in TF2. He wasn't just a voice actor though because he also served in the U.S military. The statue should be added in these places. 1 in lower D-Block by the elevator. 1 in upper. D-Block by the tables in the back. 1 in the armory in LCZ. 1 in all the checkpoints. 2 outside by both of the gates, 1 in the CI base, and one on top of the temple.  I would love to see this added and I'm sure TF2 fans would too.

What are the advantages of having this? - It'll show that the gaming light community has acknowledged his passing, and will pay their respects to Rick May.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2081194849&searchtext=Rick+May+statue

Addon Path: soldier_statue.mdl

Note: This is the only addon that I could find that did not require Team Fortress 2 to be installed.

Edited by TWIX
  • Sad 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

+Support

Its a memorial of a very infamous man, put in on top of Temple and we gucci.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support only if it's placed in one or two places, not all of those... 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support, but place it near the other memorials in the LDB Fight Club.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support and if you dont press f when you pass by it rick may comes out of the grave and shoots you with a rocket

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

38 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
It won't really change anything and I already saw an addon for this. Also it brought me to tears when he died. May his soul rest in peace.

Please add it to Upper D Block, I want to see this everyday on the job.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
It won't really change anything and I already saw an addon for this. Also it brought me to tears when he died. May his soul rest in peace.

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Please add it to Upper D Block, I want to see this everyday on the job.

+Support!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

I know I'll get a lot of flak for this, I get it, but it would just take up space and it doesn't really fit with the RP. I'm just gonna leave my thing neutral.

+/-Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

• 2 weeks later...