Where am I?

SupremeChow

Welcome to SCP-RP, the server is pretty varied. You can join a bunch of different branches: MTF (essentially Tac units from PRP); Research; CI (the terrorists who attack the foundation); GENSEC (essentially regular PD). It’s a fun time and you should check it out, just don’t die to the SCP’s. If you need an easy way to get levels just participate in tests for XP. I’m in CI so I go shooty shooty and kill the villainous foundation. Check it out bb. 

So you are in a Top Secret facility the contains very dangerous (and "Supernatural") objects, humans, and creatures. Depending you your branch, you will have different roles in the facility:

D-Class: This is the first job you get on. You are "testing subjects" taken from prisons across the world.

GenSec: These personnel, named GenSec (Short for General Security) protect the LCZ area (Light Containment Zone). They are mainly tasked with protecting D-Block.

MTF: MTF (Mobile Task Force)Units are very specialized groups of foundation personnel, ranging from a group of a few people to battalion sized forces. The are tasked with recontaining SCPs, fighting back the Chaos Insurgency, and protecting HCZ (Heavy Containment Zone) and EZ (Entrance Zone).

CI: CI (Chaos Insurgency) is a GOI (Group of Interest) that is interested in taking SCPs from the foundation and using them for experiments.

Utility: Keep the foundation up and running with three different branches: Medical, Tech, and Janitorial.

Research: Tests on SCPs to discover the extent of their abilities and also tries t find reliable ways to contain these SCPS.

Site Administration: The run the Facility. There are multiple positions, such as the Director of Containment (Runs MTF) and the Director of Utility, Research, and Security (Runs Research, Utility, and Security)

O5 Council: [REDACTED]

• Like 2

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

What inaccurate said. It's really fun in my opinion! If you like to RP I recommend joining a utility branch or research, but if you want to shoot people or SCPs join gensec, MTF or CI. 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

D-Class: This is the first job you get on. You are "testing subjects" taken from prisons across the world.

Or rioters attempting to break out of the site

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

9 hours ago, Bionicle said:

Bois all we need to say is that CI is best branch

Sounds just a little biased lol. Anyways, technical is definitely the best branch ngl.

• Heart-Eyes 1

2 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Sounds just a little biased lol. Anyways, technical is definitely the best branch ngl.

Excuse me but Janitorial would like a word.

• Heart-Eyes 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

20 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

17 hours ago, Falxen said:

Excuse me but Janitorial would like a word.

I think what you guys need is some 682 DNA....

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

11 hours ago, Illager, Director of Memes said:

ight so imagine SCP wiki but everyone is an idiot and Site Admins are nihilistic shitlords with a fetish for the Doom series.

that's SCPRP.

As a member of Site Administration, I welcome you to SCP:RP and hope you enjoy your stay.
Also, leave your Super Shotgun at the door.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

I'm a high command member/secretarial manager for the Omicron-9 regiment which is basically the beefy task force. If killing humanoid enemies such as D class or CI, maybe even rogue MTF, then Omicron-9 is your best bet!

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in working for the Foundation.

As Director of Utility, Research, and Security, I welcome you to our cozy little site 05. Here you will find many amenities to contribute to the enjoyment of your stay, such as:

• Conducting fascinating science experiments on incredibly dangerous completely safe anomolous objects and entities!
  • Fighting off bloodthirsty mobs of thugs Keeping order in a jail full of criminal D class neher-do-wells!
  • Praying for your life while shooting at a huge lizard crocodile Assisting scientists in recontainment efforts when their experiments go awry!
  • Getting kidnapped and tortured for information Having a friendly visit with the citizens of the surface town!
  • Getting maimed in unfortunate workplace accidents Helping keep the facility well-maintained and clean!

We hope you consider one of our many available open positions! 

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

13 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Getting maimed in unfortunate workplace accidents Helping keep the facility well-maintained and clean!

You forgot "Not getting paid for risking your life for the Foundation" In that listing there Beanz.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

You forgot "Not getting paid for risking your life for the Foundation" In that listing there Beanz.

We make our own money, you just have to set up some printers in medbay.

• Manager

Welcome to the foundation of Site--██ 

I am a Major in the Mobile Task Force called Epsilon-11 designated Nine Tailed Fox. As a Epsilon-11 command member I would like to welcome you to the foundation and if you are coming as a inmate I assure you that you will very much enjoy the stay, please get to know your inmates, because this is a life sentence jail. If you are coming in as a worker then. Welcome there is much to learn. 

In E11, we are a task force that comes into the foundation when the foundation is in need of help of uncontainable breaches, or the Chaos Insurgency is in the foundation. We are a well armed branch and a very friendly branch. Our one requirement to join Epsilon-11 is to be a Bronze, it is only 10$ on the GL Store. 

If you have any questions regarding Epsilon-11 I am the guy for you! If you wish to join our family in E11 we would like to welcome you, and if you decide to join anywhere else we will still welcome you, and respect you decision. 

Again welcome to Site--██ Secure. Contain. Protect.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• Bread locked this topic