Nerf the Ares Shrike - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? - The Ares Shrike's Mobility and accuracy to be nerfed, and its recoil to be  increased.

Why should we add it? - For those of you who dont know what the Ares Shrike is, let me paint you a picture, Its a Negev with 100% Mobility, a very little less damage, much better Accuracy, and much less recoil.

What are the advantages of having this? - More balanced gameplay, the Ares Shrike is currently simply a very broken weapon.

Who is it mainly for? - All Combatants on the server.

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

I understand its fire-rate cause the RPM nerf recently hit all weapons but this one.

however mobility accuracy and recoil may be a little wack cause then its just the negev with less bullets :/

id change my mind if you made it its own LMG and own specialty (in a sense of wording) instead of just killing it and saying "job done"

insert cliched signature 

mobility nerf seems reasonable,

but nerfing the damage and recoil will just be stupid because it'll be a blank copy of the negev and whats the point of that when you can just have a negev

stop ruining variety between guns on the server and making them statistical copies of each other.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 minutes ago, starr said:

-support

I understand its fire-rate cause the RPM nerf recently hit all weapons but this one.

however mobility accuracy and recoil may be a little wack cause then its just the negev with less bullets 😕

id change my mind if you made it its own LMG and own specialty (in a sense of wording) instead of just killing it and saying "job done"

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Honestly, i'd be happy enough if the weapon was given a Mobility Nerf, because as of current you (For Practicaly Purposes) just have a Negev with 100% Mobility.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Who even uses an Ares anyways?

33 minutes ago, Jakub said:

but nerfing the damage and recoil will just be stupid because it'll be a blank copy of the negev and whats the point of that when you can just have a negev

stop ruining variety between guns on the server and making them statistical copies of each other.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 minutes ago, Ritz said:

pretty sure there's a solid 2 CI cc's that do

Two CI CC's? Really, we want to nerf the guns two CC's use? That's not even a substantial threat, let alone a problem

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

11 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Two CI CC's? Really, we want to nerf the guns two CC's use? That's not even a substantial threat, let alone a problem

58 minutes ago, starr said:

-support

however mobility accuracy and recoil may be a little wack cause then its just the negev with less bullets 😕

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

57 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

39 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I beg to differ, those 2 CC's each have (If my memory serves me) 5 Slots, and are actively played. Those CC's having Overpowered guns can majorly fuck with balance.

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

I beg to differ, those 2 CC's each have (If my memory serves me) 5 Slots, and are actively played. Those CC's having Overpowered guns can majorly fuck with balance.

What are the names? And are the 5 people on at the same time?

200.gif

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

What are the names? And are the 5 people on at the same time?

CI Recon Force and Charlie - 3 " Last Stance" both have it, 

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

To be fair on Charlie -3 I only see about 1-2 of them on each day, they prob could be afking as well, and for Recon Force usually get 1-2 people on each day and we don't usually play at the same times, so to be fair it's about 4 people on each day for those classes which isn't a problem so If I were to be honest +/- support for right now since  Ares was already nerfed by Igneous and untill it becomes a major problem I will +Support the nerf for the ares.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

10 hours ago, starr said:

-support

2 hours ago, M8VP said:

To be fair on Charlie -3 I only see about 1-2 of them on each day, they prob could be afking as well, and for Recon Force usually get 1-2 people on each day and we don't usually play at the same times, so to be fair it's about 4 people on each day for those classes which isn't a problem so If I were to be honest +/- support for right now since  Ares was already nerfed by Igneous and untill it becomes a major problem I will +Support the nerf for the ares.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 4/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, Gunther said:

Gunther is 100% right, its two CI CC's.

It's a automatic shotgun, if you get in its face your going to have a bad day, but if you walk way and take it from range their going to have a bad day.

-support

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

4 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Gunther is 100% right, its two CI CC's.

It's a automatic shotgun, if you get in its face your going to have a bad day, but if you walk way and take it from range their going to have a bad day.

-support

if that was actually the case, sure, but it really isn't. The Ares can still wreck things at range due to its high accuracy and low recoil.

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

I didn't actually know it was a full auto shotgun, I'd have to see what its like to get shot with one.

8 hours ago, Rabbit said:

It's a automatic shotgun

To the both of you, its not an auto shotgun.