Nuggets Staff App - Denied

[AU] Nugget

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support great app lots of dedication to the community, I see the next server manager in him!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

This is... A masterpiece... Truly more better than anything I've ever witnessed before. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 4/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

What? 
Use the format

23 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support great app lots of dedication to the community, I see the next server manager in him!

After much consideration have have decided to change my viewpoint, I have done a 360 degree turn and I am now +supporting this man

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."