Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:

2 Months

What timezone are you in?:

Eastern Standard

How many Warns do you have?:

2 Inactive MilRP warns.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

On my last application the biggest criticism I received from all of you and High Command was to work on my leadership skills and my activity. Since then while I have had irl things going on I have tried to step up my activity. I have also tried to make myself a better leader by doing a couple things. First on big scenes I do my best to try and organize PD so that our barricades are effective and the best they can be for tac. I also try to guide officers when they make a mistake instead of yelling at them. While I believe in being strict at times we also have to understand that this is a game and that people make mistakes so if it isn't needed I will just make a small correction. These past couple months as a Lieutenant I've learned a lot about Low Command and how to best work with not only other Command members but the rest of PD. I think I have found my best purpose of how to serve the department and do my part to improve it. I do this by again trying to socialize with other officers and working with them. As my time in Command we have learned a lot and seen where we go wrong. I'd like to continue to serve the department further as a Captain. If you believe I am ready for the promotion I will continue to follow the values of how I lead that I talked about in my LT application and what I've picked up through experience in being Low Command. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

Yes

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Been LT a while 

Good Application 

Ready for Captain 

COL Eternity 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

*Has been a Lieutenant for quite sometimes and proved that he can handle a responsibility of that rank

*Can handle situations properly

*Surely he is ready to move on to the next rank

*Mature

*Good attitude in game

*Respectful to others

-Good Luck Spade

-CPT Rich 1L29

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 4/17/2020 at 9:46 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Been LT a while 

Good Application 

Ready for Captain 

COL Eternity 

FBI DCOS Derick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/17/2020 at 8:46 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Been LT a while 

Good Application 

Ready for Captain 

COL Eternity 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |