should we be on true north? or rockford?

Mark001

IDK if it's just me but I like true north better so ill just make a poll to see, I don't hate Rockford I'm just tired on lag spikes every 20 sec and hitting poles to lag, it never happened to me on true north so IDK smt works in the best interest of there players so ill hope for the best. - for rockford and + for truenorth no other comments please

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

I must say, Rockford does get a bit repetative after a while since it will be the same tactics in bank and gen stores and the 10-80s will go the same way. A map that more diverse e.g highway will allow for a wider range of RP such as TPAC (Tactical Pursuit And Containment) and a rolling roadblock) And you can go faster without worring of a car t-boning you...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I do love and miss Truenorth as it is my first map on Gaminglight.

But I like Rockford as well. It's much more modern than Truenorth, and I feel as if it's a lot bigger. It was nice to have a break from Truenorth.

As for the Highway Map, it looks really awesome and I have yet to experience it yet.

spacer.png

yeah highway will be missed

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

We can not go back to Highway for reasons. And we are not going back to truenorth as we felt truenorth was to big and people can go anti-social and just money print in the mountains. So no. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

11 minutes ago, Matthew said:

We can not go back to Highway for reasons. And we are not going back to truenorth as we felt truenorth was to big and people can go anti-social and just money print in the mountains. So no. 

Yeah I like the idea of being closer together because you're able to do more things than you used to.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Matthew said:

Rip Highway map

F

~Charlie

Please don't post the same thing twice

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 3/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, Masterson said:

Both maps are ok. 

I want highway map. 

What was Highway Map?

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|