Slick Ban Appeal- Denied

Slick McDick

Steam Name: Slick

Ingame Name: Akumi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101510230

Ban Length: 2 Days

Admin that Banned you: ARU PROB PC Max TRJ14

Reason for Ban: LTAP | CHANGING NAME TO AVOID SIT | LYING TO STAFF

Dispute: For something so minor, I feel a two day ban to be quite excessive. Something like that should really only result in a warn. I tried to find your punishment guidelines, but was unable to. I'm quite new, and when I was brought and said "I don't know what's going on", the admin responded by accusing me of lying. I'm still not sure on what punishment I left to avoid.

-Support

The guidelines are in the staff handbook which you can find in the announcement section, however it is still up the staff discretion to a degree. I also disagree that LTAP and changing names to avoid a sit is a minor offence, It’s not only annoying for staff and players but also shows that you have a clear lack of regard for the rules and know you did something wrong and tried to avoid it. Kind of like resisting arrest if we put it in PRP terms. And then there is also the fact that you were in a sit because of something else as well (as long as the sit wasn’t for the LTAP)

However my decision could change based on what Max’s side is.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

The guidelines are in the staff handbook which you can find in the announcement section, however it is still up the staff discretion to a degree. I also disagree that LTAP and changing names to avoid a sit is a minor offence, It’s not only annoying for staff and players but also shows that you have a clear lack of regard for the rules and know you did something wrong and tried to avoid it. Kind of like resisting arrest if we put it in PRP terms. And then there is also the fact that you were in a sit because of something else as well (as long as the sit wasn’t for the LTAP)

Need Max's side

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

4 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin

-Support

It's a 2 day ban, I'd only recommend filling out a ban appeal if the ban is a week+. Just wait it out, you will probably be unbanned by the time SMT looks this over.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

11 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

It's a 2 day ban, I'd only recommend filling out a ban appeal if the ban is a week+. Just wait it out, you will probably be unbanned by the time SMT looks this over.

Pretty much everything I was gonna say ^

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Huge -Support. LTAP can result in a 4 day ban so be lucky you only got a 2 day.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Still waiting for Max's Side but per staff handbook punishment is justified. 

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."