Class-D Props Suggestion - Denied

MiniLeopard

What you want to see? - Allow class-d to use props in lower d block.

Why should we add it? - I think this should be allowed because when it is partial lock down and you don't want to riot then can play/build with props while waiting. It will also gives a good reason to donate so you can use props because right now you are not allowed to really use props as anything.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes donating better/more people to donate and gives class d more fun

Who is it mainly for? - Class-D

Links to any content - N/A 

If this rule was changed/added it should have restrictions like "No big props" and also the common rules like: Prop killing, Prop blocking etc... also if it is accept there should be a rule saying you can't build as a class-d in Upper d block.

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

while the easily abused is a valid reason to not allow prop building I say +support. D class cannot RP with anything but voice and murder without the assistance of other branches. If your on a scpRP you wouldn't expect to be brought in and metaphorically have both of your legs blown off and told "if you want to get them back join a branch." 

with the current rules an a Example can be. making a table with a chair in the corner of d block giving 'advice' to d-class could get you warned from prop minge. That is totally unacceptable for a RP server. you curb stomp any chance to rp and make the server as it is right now a tdm with little hints of rp by specific branches that get cucked due to how any other branch has to do stuff to rp. Ex: (research needs MTF and Gensec and D class) (D class needs ET and research)

• Like 1

RETINA BURN BOI

2 hours ago, killermankey said:

while the easily abused is a valid reason to not allow prop building I say +support. D class cannot RP with anything but voice and murder without the assistance of other branches. If your on a scpRP you wouldn't expect to be brought in and metaphorically have both of your legs blown off and told "if you want to get them back join a branch." 

with the current rules an a Example can be. making a table with a chair in the corner of d block giving 'advice' to d-class could get you warned from prop minge. That is totally unacceptable for a RP server. you curb stomp any chance to rp and make the server as it is right now a tdm with little hints of rp by specific branches that get cucked due to how any other branch has to do stuff to rp. Ex: (research needs MTF and Gensec and D class) (D class needs ET and research)

I completely agree and even when i am randomly on D class during a Partial lockdown its not fun at all to have to just stand there during a small or large riot waiting for CI or Partial to end making it very boring and even so D class being allowed to put small props to play a little bit would be interesting and would give D class something else to do other than rush Gensec and get all their limbs blasted off with shotguns and other guns whereas if D class were allowed to chill in LDB and make small prop builds to play with and not Propkill it would enhace D block RP a Lot

+support

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

5 hours ago, killermankey said:

Does anyone remember the toilet council MTF would always make? or more Recently the Last stand pub that CI set up both were great fun, I don't see a problem with letting D-class set up RP stuff in D-Block

PS I'm down for more RP and less shoty shot

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

- Support

I don't honestly see the ability to spawn props causing enough improvements to D class RP to warrant all of the potential additional staff issues this would cause if passed.

Also, It would be weird and probably a little immersion-breaking to look down in lower d block and see extra randomly placed couches / tables / whatever random stuff they decide to spawn down there if this was allowed.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 2/23/2020 at 12:14 AM, Rookieblue said:

I feel like that staff will be issuing a significantly higher amount of prop spam, prop blocking, and failrp warnings if this were to be allowed.

Exactly why I am -Supporting this ^

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro