Duels player report- Accepted

Burboon boi

Your in game name:Bubroon

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:202333210

The player's in game name:Duels

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:487116751

What did the player do:Department diss

Evidence (required):lel.png.57a8cf9a385b4ea8a2413a2e1b8d135a.pngunknown.png.7da9014dd48bf65aae03d782ea214d09.pngunknown.png.250550d974268626df9e6575fc1fd0a6.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:I think he should be warned for department diss. It was very immature and rude and I think for him saying this he should be warned.Especially since he is a moderator he should be more mature about things like this

Any extra information:i also have a vid of him threatening to get us all demoted, if that's needed lemme know and i will post it.

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Wasn't he demoted in PD to? Lol.

+ Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 minutes ago, Tonto said:

Huge +Support 

He was extremely unprofessional and about this and it’s unexpected for a moderator to do this.

This is unacceptable major +support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Why is it just three quotes with no context as to what he was talking about in ooc. You should provide the full screenshots instead of just what he was saying.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Head Admin

Major +Support

I was not on the server when this transpired, however I do understand he is upset with some command members for what may seem like us singling him out for jumping off of a cliff in his vehicle. This was handled properly (from the video's I have seen by the lieutenants that were present at the time) and even caught the attention of high command since he was causing so much fuss about demotion.

In my opinion, this is worthy of a warning which (if anything) could have been handled by staff for FailRP or failure to value life before the confrontation with PD command.

I'll add the video's that I have in a bit..

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

21 minutes ago, th3 said:

Why is it just three quotes with no context as to what he was talking about in ooc. You should provide the full screenshots instead of just what he was saying.

I didn't take the screenshots and nothing was said in ooc he was mad that he got demoted.and even than its still not ok to do things like this especially in staff

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

2 hours ago, th3 said:

He was just randomly saying that. We were busy with something else and someone took a picture of those. 

2 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major +Support

I was not on the server when this transpired, however I do understand he is upset with some command members for what may seem like us singling him out for jumping off of a cliff in his vehicle. This was handled properly (from the video's I have seen by the lieutenants that were present at the time) and even caught the attention of high command since he was causing so much fuss about demotion.

In my opinion, this is worthy of a warning which (if anything) could have been handled by staff for FailRP or failure to value life before the confrontation with PD command.

I'll add the video's that I have in a bit..

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

28 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support: 

Waiting For Duels Side

However kinda looks like he did Dept. Diss

what masterson said

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

If someone is dissing a department on the server. High command can take action and punish them and personally that's all I feel like that should only happen. It is a warnable offense since in the motd "No Disrespect/Racism/Inappropriate or offensive content (In anyway shape or form)" but I dislike these reports so much on the forums. This piece of evidence does not show us anything of what happened that day and what caused this man to say it. This can be even be forged for all we know. A simple small staff sit could have resolved this. With that said, with the evidence provided we don't know if he continued, maybe someone was insulting him in ooc, or he was upset. Who knows, this report doesn't explain anything.

Before any punishment would happen, we need to hear the other side of the story before we + or - Report.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I