Dangs Tmod Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dang be Tmod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Dang

What is your steam name?:BlueToxicTank

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:168273471

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I have played as staff on multiple servers, and I have owned my own servers before but on SWRP before.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 years ago I started playing but I went on and off the server. But now I play on the server everyday and started from September 4th 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? April 5th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? none

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.5bdb8cc22c49861e887c76c7e309d9e5.png

These warns were from 3 years ago and on the police rp server and since playing on scprp from 4th September I haven't had a warn.

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:YES

Timezone:GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I deserve the rank because I have played on the server a long time and I love the scprp server a lot. And can provide experience on other server and activity as I only go to collage three times a week so I have lots of spare time at the moment so I can be active on staff a lot. Also because I have been staff many times before I know how to handle high temper situations that need to be handled in certain ways so the right punishment is put on the right person. Also I want to have another responsibility and I feel I an help the server a lot. Also I play Garry's mod a lot with 3.5k hours in which I got my pc 2 years ago. Also I know all of the rules of by heart so I will never get mixed up and I know what is right and what is wrong so I wont mess up staff sits. Also I have 1 week playing time on the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to calm down and stop cursing. If they carried on cursing I would put a warn for staff dis on the final punishment which I decide at the end. Then I would go straight to the logs and see if they MassRDMed, If they did I would give them a massRDM warn then ask a admin+ to ban them with the appropriate time.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+/-support

+You are ok person in-game 

+ good app

- Spam posted to get forum count up.

I do  lean towards - as you didn't be spamming posts. As that shows if your active on the forums. Ad when I like at your posts most were 13 hours ago (at time of my posting this). Gl tho.

• Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+/-support

+ good app

I do  lean towards - as you didn't be spamming posts. As that shows if your active on the forums. Ad when I like at your posts most were 13 hours ago (at time of my posting this). Gl tho.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

11 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+/-support

+ good app

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/-support

+ good app

+/-support

+ good app

lol, lmao even

+/-support

+ good app

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+/-support

+ good app

gog

+support!

-known him for a while and a really chill guy can handle himself well around people

-may need to work on dealing with OOC comments

-other than that he knows what he needs to do

-put effort into the app

-warns are either from a while back or a different server completely 

-knows rules

Also, he didn't "spam post" I make a lot of posts in a short time if I haven't caught up in the suggestions and want to voice my opinion (as the forums are for).

he literally posted 2 replies to suggestions

like bruh 😐

I hope people know that while they're quoting the hell outta chief he's leaning towards a -support 

so his chances are dropping heavily

I say give most people a chance, if they make it to Tmod and aren't good for staff you'll notice it like the afton guy a couple months back and get removed quickly.

Edited by starr
  • Thanks 1

insert cliched signature 

6 minutes ago, starr said:

+support!

-known him for a while and a really chill guy can handle himself well around people

-put effort into the app

-knows rules

Also, he didn't "spam post" I make a lot of posts in a short time if I haven't caught up in the suggestions and want to voice my opinion (as the forums are for).

like bruh 😐

I hope people know that while they're quoting the hell outta chief he's leaning towards a -support 

I say give most people a chance, if they make it to Tmod and aren't good for staff you'll notice it like the afton guy a couple months back and get removed quickly.

He do be a good dood and seems really fit for staff ngl doe

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+ support 

- Not super toxic (unlike his name LOL)

- i have seen him on before CHILL man 

-Hes not a minge now i have seen him on d class a lot where people minge with mic spam RDM,Failrp but he still follows the rules 

-DISPLAYS A CLEAR WILLINGNESS TO CHANGE WENT FROM A 14 warn minge (like me sadly) and now hes a committed member and i believe hes ready...

With this in mind i am making a NOICE + support 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

22 hours ago, starr said:

+support!

-put effort into the app

-knows rules

like bruh 😐

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2020 at 7:29 PM, starr said:

+support!

-put effort into the app

-knows rules

like bruh 😐

• Thanks 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+Support

I have seen this player many times on the server which shows his decation to the server.

Every run in with this player has been a pleasant experience with him being respectful and mature in almost any situation.

The warns would be a little concerning but since they are from a bit ago I would say you are fine.

Dang has also shown fluent knowledge in the rules and has been helpful to newer players that aren't familiar with SCPRP.

I think Dang would make a good addition to the staff team.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro