Matthew's Event Team Application - Accepted

Matthew

Question...  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Matthew become event team???

• Yes
    • No

Name : Matthew

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:419477907

How old are you? : 14

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : SuperAdmin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes $150

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Super Close to 10 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I have been in the staff team for a long time, almost a year! And with the time comes again and again players testing me on the knowledge of these rules. So I have been through a lot of sits and I have been challenged by players about the rules. But I respectfully prove that they either read the rule wrong or did not see that you can’t do the following. So I would personally say I have a pretty good knowledge of the rules.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can bring great events to the gaminglight community. Now to back that up I have made up a event with Spection and a lot of people liked it. This event was on the old map with the prison and crims try to break out the prisoner while Gov. protects the prisoner. After crims got the prisoner to whitehouse then they defend from the Gov attacking to get him back. Overall people liked this event because they had to attack and defend. I will bring professionalism, maturity and lastly enjoyment to the players if I was to get accepted. I love making people happy and to have fun on the server. I know right now PoliceRP is not at its overall “High” and with that I want to fix that and change that to where we are up with SCP-RP. Final thing I can bring is a leader that can help lead and make an event. I have done this before and I can do it again. Thanks for reading!

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : Well I am always looking for new ways to help the staff team. I joined staff to help the community. I joined support to help staff / players with issues. I joined forum diplomat to help moderate the forums. And finally I want to join event team to help the community have even more fun and excitement in the server. Like I said in the other question, PoliceRP is not at it’s “high” and yes I have seen that like many others. But I want to mainly fix that to improve the morale on the server. This will hopefully boost player counts. I love this server to death and that last thing I want to see is see it die. And the way to fix that is to bring new things to the PoliceRP community. I also want to get more into this community by helping out in anyway I can. That is why I joined the staff team, forum diplomat, support and now I want to help by making people enjoy the server even more! Finally I have helped hold an event with Spection before and it want great! Just how it was supposed to. With that being said, usually only people with the rank of HA+ has previous experience of holding on on GamingLight but I have too. And that gives me a advantage if I was to get accepted. I know what the players want and what they will like. I would hope I can help share and help staff about holding an event that have not before. I hope you consider my application and thanks for reading this. Have a good one! :) If you got ANY questions please PM me.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor