1. 1. Should he?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Emmu

Steam Name: [GL] Emmu

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88078539

Are you a Moderator+? I am a Senior Mod on Police RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im on it about 16hrs a day

Do you have a working quality mic? My mic is pretty good.

What timezone are you in? CST(Central Time as in Chicago)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join Support for a number of reasons. First of all,  I am generally pretty active on the Police RP Server, at least after classes, and an active and trusted staff member to boot. Second of all, I love to help people out and make sure everything is alright, which is one of the driving forces behind my decision to become staff. Third of all, I love to meet new members of the server and get them started with tags and support. I find its always great to meet new people and I would definitly like to be one of the first friendly faces they encounter on the server/teamspeak. Finally, I am a very friendly and outgoing person, who is willing to go out of my way to help someone, whether that may be homework, ingame assistance, pointing them in the right direction, or just being there for someone to talk to. I think for all the reasons stated above, I would be qualified to become another member in the growing Support Staff team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I would affect the support staff by providing them with another friendly individual as to pull if they need help or if someone is requiring assistance.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say "Hello, this is Emmu with the Support Staff Team on Gaminglight. How may I help you on this fine morning/afternoon/evening/night."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I sure do!

Edited by Emmu06

On 2/24/2019 at 6:42 PM, Logan said:

I think you should be ACCEPTED for Support!

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature

- Professional

- Matthew Support+

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 2/23/2019 at 1:03 PM, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules and is a great role model

Mature

I believe Emmu would be a great addition to the Support Team

-Support+ th3

On 2/24/2019 at 7:42 PM, Logan said:

I think you should be ACCEPTED for Support!

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature

- Professional

- Timmemes - Support Staff

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png