+ Support

You are not that type of person 

If it was just for a second, I don't see the worst bit of it

@MaterRead your forum messages

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

22 hours ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

-support0884329F8545D9E21FBADF765D89F6ED2B58DF52

Huge -Support

Spawning a Nazi flag extremely racist. That will be the first thing new players see when they log on, a horrible choice. The ban is rightful and there is no reason for a appeal. Wait out your ban. You should know better.

This isnt WW2 Dont spawn that sort of unneeded ought of attention in please.

-Support

Why not just spawn in something more relevant to the current time being like a meme of something Jeeze 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

6 hours ago, Mater said:

Wtf I deleted it and he still got a screenshot mid deletion yikes, and ofc its bobby that got me banned why wouldn't it be 

I spawned it in ONCE it was in spawn to show to mikey I was showing him all my dupes. and you said you were "provided A screenshot" which is 1 screenshot not many just 1. It was 1:00 at night why would I try to avoid you when I had to go to bed that's honestly pretty stupid tbh. 

if you were showing off dupes you shouldn't be doing that in spawn anyways. I like you a lot and you're a joy to play with. I hope that the week ban is all it will be and you will come back. I know bobby reports a lot of players but he is not the only one (I have created about 8 or so player reports this week alone AND IT IS ONLY WEDNESDAY). Take the L and come back strong my dude.

Edited by Keulono
grammar is hard

On 1/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, Will Newel said:

-Support 

Evidence speaks for itself. 

I would of banned you for much longer 

-Racism is racism

-Spawning hateful or anti semite propaganda should speak for itself as a ban (Use common sense)

-Should have been a perm in my opinion

-Also lied stating he wasn't on during the incident

If the ban is still 6 days then you are unbanned by now. But I feel it should be longer as people have horrible feeling about that. Its like saying stuff about 9/11 that you shouldn't. People could end up leaving the server. I feel like you should not do that again. If you do it will probably be a much longer ban.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Fame locked this topic