Workshop Ban Appeal

Mater

Steam Name: Workshop

Ingame Name: Workshop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200264496

Ban Length: 6 days

Admin that Banned you: Chad

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism | Nazi flag in spawn

Dispute: I was banned while I wasn't even on the server, I have no mic I can't really say anything racist and I didn't type anything racist either. I was on with Mikey UMC you can even ask him I didn't do anything wrong nor racist. The Nazi flag didn't even stay in spawn either,  I was showing it to a friend then I deleted it after. And honestly it should be a warn not a ban. 

1 hour ago, Nicolaaas said:

+/-support

• I was on all night with him and when he got off I didn't see him do anything or say anything
  • Still need to see @Chad B side of the story

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

I don’t know why you think it really was nothing when you spawned it in spawn... where every person who joins the game is able to see it.

I also feel like you got lucky with only a 1 week ban. Wait it out.

We were playing a separate game in a private teamspeak channel when a player notified Chad and in turn myself, I believe Gamik was in the room, 2 Admins, and a Senior Mod. About what you were doing in game. After this happened I started working on some stuff so I didn’t hear much else after Chad hopped ingame. 

@Chad B

Edited by th3
  • Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

cant -support or +support until Chad B tells us what happened 

but if you did spawn the Nazi flags in I hope SMT overlooks this and gives you a perma banned  

^^^ 

I got reports of you spamming Nazi flags in spawn which is completely  inappropriate and classifies as racism, Like Th3 said every player that joins the server will see that, I was told it was more then once and i was provided a screen shot. you joined the game when I was on a hopped off right away leading me to believe you were avoiding me. I think a 1 week ban is justified in this case 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

31 minutes ago, Chad B said:

^^^ 

I got reports of you spamming Nazi flags in spawn which is completely  inappropriate and classifies as racism, Like Th3 said every player that joins the server will see that, I was told it was more then once and i was provided a screen shot. you joined the game when I was on a hopped off right away leading me to believe you were avoiding me. I think a 1 week ban is justified in this case 

like did you have evidence of him spawning it in spawn? like that shows him saying that he did do so inside of spawn?

Edited by Jeff Junior

57 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

I don’t know why you think it really was nothing when you spawned it in spawn... where every person who joins the game is able to see it.

I also feel like you got lucky with only a 1 week ban. Wait it out.

We were playing a separate game in a private teamspeak channel when a player notified Chad and in turn myself, I believe Gamik was in the room, 2 Admins, and a Senior Mod. About what you were doing in game. After this happened I started working on some stuff so I didn’t hear much else after Chad hopped ingame. 

Yeah -support sorry workshop

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

omg, I know i'm alot less sensitive then alot of people but not going to lie this hit me as a surprise seeing a ban for this. IF he only spawned it in for a split second and didn't say anything racist then honestly it should be a warn and a very hard slap on the wrist but honestly, Workshop is a great guy and i hope people don't judge him based on only this event because i know he would never purposefully doing something to offend others. (This again everything i just said is bias because i love him sooooooo.... )

I hope you come back soon Workshop, You're really fun to be around.

Wtf I deleted it and he still got a screenshot mid deletion yikes, and ofc its bobby that got me banned why wouldn't it be 

18 hours ago, Chad B said:

^^^ 

I spawned it in ONCE it was in spawn to show to mikey I was showing him all my dupes. and you said you were "provided A screenshot" which is 1 screenshot not many just 1. It was 1:00 at night why would I try to avoid you when I had to go to bed that's honestly pretty stupid tbh. 

• Fame locked this topic