HAPPY NEW YEARS

[GL] Billy

Wow, what a year am I right, about 2 months ago today was my approximate 10 months on gaming light, I just found out that it was 10 months so this is actually crazy, on New Years is also my official 1 year on Gaminglight, I just wanted to say thank you all for making this an amazing year, I have had my ups and downs but for the most part it was an over all great year, I met a bunch of people I would love to keep in my 2019 and here they are listed below!!

@Spection (sorry for the tag?) but WOW spection, you have gone a long way from being a super admin, you have matured so much and I’m lucky to have you as a friend!!

@Tom Brown oh Tom where do I start?, you are so funny and just dang goofy at times, I’m glad you are a good friend!!

@Rhenic oh lord Rhenic, the legendary cheese man, thank you man for being so funny all the time and making me die in my seat?.

@Tim Brown oh Tim I have no words???!

@Felix thanks for forcing me to get on togethertube and watch some random guy throw up eating nutella??!

@BrycE ? when your not flaming me and roasting me you are a really good friend and fellow staff member?.

@CHIKEN YOU MINGE, no but seriously under all of the hate and anger inside of you, you are a good person and friend?.

@Voxis I know your still blacklisted but I had to mention you, you were a huge inspiration for me in staff and pushed me to work harder even when I was mentally done, you were a great friend and hopefully you get unbanned?.

@Logan oh lord, you are a very dear friend to me even though you scream at me every day when your driving home from school?.

last but not least @Fame oh lord, where do I start, you are one of the closest people to me in this community and it has gone farther than just gaminglight, I’m lucky to have found someone like you, you are such a great friend and person in general, you helped me through so much irl and push me to work harder even though I feel like getting off??

If if I left out anyone I’m sorry it’s like 1:30 for me and I’m tired??, I love this community and happy New Years to everyone!!!!

Edited by HelloItsBilly
  • Like 3

Now onto 2019!!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic