Timmemes'/Timm's Support Application

Timm

Support Staff Timmemes 2018?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Vote one with your reasons in the comments.

• Yes!
    • No, not now. (Give constructive feedback)

--- Information ---

In-Game Name: Timmemes

Steam Name: [GL] Timmemes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? The whole time I am ingame, so about everyday for 2 hours unless im with friends or busy.

Do you have a working quality mic? Working, pretty good quality.

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time - EST

--- Interview Questions ---

Why would you want to join our Support team?  First off, I love being able to help people and that is one of the main reasons I joined GL’s staffing team. It was one of the best ways to fulfill my desire to help people and so far I have loved it. I want to take it a step farther as I did with Forum Diplomat, and I am at that point again where I am ready to join something new to help out the server in a positive way. Being a Forum Diplomat has been great, but I also want to be a Support Staff so I can help people and not only small things like moving or hiding posts. This community is a wonderful place for the most part, and I love it and want to be more dedicated to it. I find that when it comes to people skills, I may be awkward at times but I always seem to have a good first impression and sense of humor.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Like mentioned above, I find that I have a good sense of humor and people skills so if I were a Support Staff I would be able to set an example for other Support to improve, and leave a respectful and friendly essence (cant think of the right word right now xD) on people. This would make people want to stay and help the community grow. I am on Teamspeak everyday, and so I would love to do something other than just sitting afk in rooms or just talking to GL friends without purpose. I am respectful, and have the right attitude and I am good at keeping my cool in desperate and important situations!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? First, I would greet them respectfully with “Hello, my name is Timm with Gaminglights support team, how can I help you today, sir?”. Then after that I would try to help him the best I can with whatever that individual needs.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, sir I promise to uphold to the best of my abilities and beyond, and I have read and reviewed all rules.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic