Should I be a Senior Moderator  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Billy

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Stupid Commie

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:197479140

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i have been a moderator over here for a little over 1 month and i owned a star wars rp server before coming over here.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have been around for a little over 7 months

6. What date did you make your forums account? I recently had to make a new forums account, thats why this one is so new.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 7 active warns, these are mostly older ones when i first started playing on gaminglight.

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes and i understand them fully

13. Timezone: Central Daylight Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Fame, Joe Mama, Rhenic, Matthew

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to be staff on the server to be a guidance to younger staff members, i want to be a role model for them, without good superiors and good role models, there wont be good staff members, i say this because new staff members will look up to his higher ups and look to them for reassurance.  They will need help in their journey through staff and us, their fellow staff are there to help them with anything, especially their superiors.  I would be there for any staff member no matter the rank to make sure he gets the right assistance and knows fully how or what to do in any situation, i would take time out of my rp time to hop on staff and help out anyone for anything.  I would look over new staff members in sits and note down how they went about the situation and maybe when the time is convenient go to them and talk to them on how to improve and maybe doing this will help solve the situation where everyone is happy, they might have done perfectly well in the sit, its not like they did anything wrong, i would just give them advice on how to improve on the situation next time.  For me, staffing is not about being above normal players or warning players, its about making people happy, when i get done with a sit and i made someone happy or made someones experience on gaminglight more enjoyable it puts a smile on my face, even if im having a bad day.   If a staff member is having a bad day irl i would talk to him and try to brighten it just a little bit, to me...thats why i love being staff on this server, i get called to many sits a day and i just love the player base and everyone in it.  In general, thats why I think i deserve the rank senior mod.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would jail/tp him to a roof and try to calm everything down, i would than ask him why he was Mass RDMing people, if he continued to curse i would than gag him and warn him for Mass RDM|Staff Diss, than i would explain to him what the punishment is and than get a higher up to minge him for 10,000 seconds.

+support

-active

-mature

-friendly 

-good app

Billy has come a long way since he got t-mod he is mature and friendly witch a s-mod need i can say whit a big +support that billy is ready for the big step of S-mod 

Good luck Billy!!

(- S-Admin Jeff Jr PRP)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active

-mature

-friendly 

-good app

Billy has come a long way since he got t-mod he is mature and friendly witch a s-mod need i can say whit a big +support that billy is ready for the big step of S-mod 

Good luck Billy!!

(- S-Admin Jeff Jr PRP)

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active

-mature

-friendly 

-good app

Good luck Billy!!

(- S-Admin Jeff Jr PRP)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active

-mature

-friendly 

-good app

Good luck Billy!!

(- S-Admin Jeff Jr PRP)