Bring back the AFK features (Back in the Valk days)

October

What you want to see? - So for you newer players we used to have a manager (forgot what his rank was called specifically, sorry), his name was Valkyrie. Back in his day we had an afk timer where if you didn’t move all of your props and entities would be removed (refunded) and your doors unowned and you were teleported to a spot. 

Why should we add it? - We should add this because then people can’t just AFK in their house, it also cleans up spawn  

What are the advantages of having this? - because spawn will be cleaned up and less afk people in their base

Who is it mainly for? - all of us 

Links to any content - I don’t have the link, sorry, but we used to use it. 

(Edit)

I’m just going to say this quickly, your props weren’t removed after 30 seconds. I’ll admit  I kinda disliked the system at the time, but I feel it’s better to have now since spawn gets super crowded. 

Edited by October

I mean. At hated the feature because sometimes i didn't move but u was still active in the game. But it would make me afk and i would have to spawn all my stuff again. Its fine now and honestly spawn and bases aren't all that messy.

-Support

3 hours ago, Medical Chief Kade said:

I mean. At hated the feature because sometimes i didn't move but u was still active in the game. But it would make me afk and i would have to spawn all my stuff again. Its fine now and honestly spawn and bases aren't all that messy.

-Support

22 hours ago, Medical Chief Kade said:

-Support

I spawn in bank almost every other time. ... also you could type /afk and none of your stuff was removed. 

12 hours ago, Dane said:

Neutral

I'd like to see this back again, but the one thing that I disagree with is that the props that you have shouldn't be removed if you get taken to an AFK mode.

Dane, there were tiers where afk first it just forced you to type /afk then removed your entities and forced you to citizen and then finally removed your props. 

19 hours ago, Nimo said:

Cough Cough Community Director/Community Manager

Was it community manager I thought so but I couldn’t remember and didn’t want to put the wrong thing in there. 

On 10/27/2018 at 2:19 AM, Dane said:

Neutral

I'd like to see this back again, but the one thing that I disagree with is that the props that you have shouldn't be removed if you get taken to an AFK mode.

I don’t believe it should remove your props as well. A problem though is when people are afk for a long time and own doors that they aren’t using. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

On 10/26/2018 at 7:11 PM, Spection said:

+/- Support

-Yes we should have a afk system

-Just not remove the props

But spection what happens if I go afk for 2 hours with my props in a house that you want to base in? There’s a purpose where after (x) time you shouldn’t have props.