AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game:Brandon VL

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:229149166

The admin's name in-game:Chad B

The admin's steam name (If you know it):Don’t know it

What warning did you receive:staff diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://ibb.co/hobWpe

Why do you think this warn was false:I was in pd I was visiting a friend that got jailed then a Bsi name supreme told me to leave unless I am seeing someone I called A admin and try to tell him I was in the situation admin Chad B let the Bsi taze me and handcuff me then arrest I kept arguing with him and told him that he is a bad admin that my voice of opinion and I wanted to speak with someone else Iin the whole situation I kept getting gagged and not being able to talk I got mad and told him there are kid admins that can do a better job than you as of my side that was me complaint to him that he should of not warn me and got me arrest as I had every right to be in do to visit my friend he kept gaging me and then warns me don’t even verbal warn in a admin disruption they should have a talk instead of force closing someone’s mouth 

Any extra information:

Yeah I understand I didn’t want to call him a bad admin but he kept gaging me and I was really mad cause I wasn’t to be civil but warned me then wanna talk that’s not right it could of been a verbal warning but he took it into his power and I wasn’t int he prison I was at the front desk waiting for my friend I wasn’t in of Kos/aos I was in the front desk waiting for my friend 

39 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Like Rhenic said, in cases like that it's best to report them on the forums. However, if you said that he was a bad admin, and that there are younger admins that can do better than him, then I don't blame him for warning you for Staff Diss. However, the punishment handed to people is the admins discretion. I would've either given you a verbal or a physical depending on the severity of your attitude, as that is how I handle everyone. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
59 minutes ago, Chad B said:

In this video, you clearly show disrespect. I suggest you improve your attitude and respect others.

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

6 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Instead of calling him a bad admin, report him on the forums. The warn is valid, although I would’ve verbally warned you. 

2 hours ago, myandabeast said:

In this video, you clearly show disrespect. I suggest you improve your attitude and respect others.

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Like Rhenic said, in cases like that it's best to report them on the forums. However, if you said that he was a bad admin, and that there are younger admins that can do better than him, then I don't blame him for warning you for Staff Diss. However, the punishment handed to people is the admins discretion. I would've either given you a verbal or a physical depending on the severity of your attitude, as that is how I handle everyone. 

12 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

12 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

15 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

17 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

On 9/4/2018 at 4:01 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

• Fame locked this topic