Staff Needs to treat people equally

Roxford VL

I have noticed that staff is favoriting the others. A BSI agent did something wrong, which I have had run ins other people too and staff always seems to only listen to the cops or anyone that's higher up as in thief to ofc. Staff really needs to listen to both peoples and actually punish the ones that need to be punished. Cops are getting away with stuff and the OFCs are thinking they can do the same thing which is not good for the server. 

follow the format pls and if any saff member dose that and i am in game (name is Something whit Jeff i am a admin) Talk to me about it and we can try to figure it out so you feel like no staff members treat you diffrently so you feel like we are a great staff team !.  Or Contact me in ts i will always be there to help.

and other ppl and i will say this again 

i am sorry if you feel like any staff member treat you diffrently.

!!!

-admin Jeff Jr policerp staff team -

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Hello Roxford VL,

As a Staff Member it's very hard to believe people any without any sort of evidence, we cannot do much but Staff do have final say in any sits. If you think a Staff Member made a bad decision or you think they were bias in some sort of way, I suggest for you to report the player that was doing something wrong and report the Staff Member if you think he was sort of bias. Also You didn't follow the correct 'Staff Report Format' You can find the link here --->

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Roxford VL,

As a Staff Member it's very hard to believe people any without any sort of evidence, we cannot do much but Staff do have final say in any sits. If you think a Staff Member made a bad decision or you think they were bias in some sort of way, I suggest for you to report the player that was doing something wrong and report the Staff Member if you think he was sort of bias. Also You didn't follow the correct 'Staff Report Format' You can find the link here --->

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:47 PM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Roxford VL,

16 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Communism? No but yeah seriously, just follow the format and report the staff member if he/she is being bias towards a player in a sit, then SMT can look into it.

^^ what he said

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic