Wafel Staff Report

Jack Ron

Your In-Game Name: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

Staff member's In-Game Name: Wafel

What did they do? Use their powers off duty 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

So I had a staff call and I went to it and saw Wafel using his powers when he was a SNR at the time and he admitted to using it to pick up his car when this guy was stealing it and then moved him to a wall until I got there.

Video: 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think he should have a talking to because he is a nice guy and I don't really want him striked for it. But it is up to you if you would like to strike him.

+Support

Evidence is clear, and as stated in the staff handbook:

Do not use admin powers while roleplaying or when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

• You should never be using your powers when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

Regardless of the situation, he shouldn't have used his powers when he is not on duty, especially that he is currently a Donor Mod.

The punishment is acceptable and I do believe that a strike is not necessarily needed.

Edited by Dane

8 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Regardless of the situation, he shouldn't have used his powers when he is not on duty, especially that he is currently a Donor Mod.

The punishment is acceptable and I do believe that a strike is not necessarily needed.

21 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

24 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

27 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Dane said:

+Support

1 hour ago, Dane said:

+Support

Clearly didn’t read the staff handbook

+support 

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

+ As the staff handbook says not to use your physhgun off duty

- Sometimes staff takes a while to get to you especially being we can’t place admin tickets. 

- it’s a pain to get your car back

- Makes the admins job easier when you catch the person

Overall, he doesn’t deserve a strike but a talking to.

logan2.png

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic