RobsTiles - LT Application

LCPL Robs Tiles 1A42

Name: RobsTiles

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:65457711

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 Weeks 1 day (since 2018-7-27)

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I think that I should be promoted, because I believe I would be a great fit for command. I have lots of experience helping fellow officers and civilians with anything they need to the best of my ability. I am always positive when it comes to talking to people and helping them out. I try my absolute hardest to be the very best roll model I can be for the other Officers. When officers or civilians are having a problem I strive to come up with the most effective fair solution to their problem. I often find myself the highest PD member on duty, and because of that I have gained the necessary skills to be a great leader, like coordinating PD on their patrols, leading them through situations like raids and active shootings, and giving them training on things like traffic stops and callouts. I can also do the hard things that come with leadership like giving out punishment and dealing with bad apples in PD, I do these this regularly. I am a veteran when it comes to training cadets and teaching lower ranking officers the ropes. I am always willing to train cadets assuming a SGT or MSGT is not on or is unavailable. When I do train I try to go above and beyond to inshore that our lower ranked officers are the best equipped for the job and are clear on the rules. Additionally I regularly will take LCPL's and lower on ride alongs, showing them how to do things properly like use their radio, their lights and sirens, and their weapons. I try my hardest to be on everyday except for the days I am at my fathers which is every second weekend. When I am online i'm normally online for long periods of time stretchering from 5 hours to 8 or 10 hours. I Love this PD to death and all I want to do is help it prosper and become the beacon of Rockford. My biggest goal in PD is to make it the best it can be and I believe that I would be better suited to complete this goal as a command member. So in conclusion I think I should be promoted because I love helping people within PD and out, I enjoy being a leader and all I want is for the PD to be the best it can. Thank you for giving me your time and reading this. 

Thanks-RobsTiles                 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): I fully agree 

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • Application could use more effort
  • I don't think you've been SM for 3 weeks and 1 day more like at least a week or half a week
  • No Poll
  • Good Luck
Edited by Munchies 5
  • Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • I don't think you've been SM for 3 weeks and 1 day more like at least a week or half a week
  • No Poll
  • Good Luck

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/17/2018 at 2:29 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • No Poll
  • Good Luck

Sorry ?

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 8/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • No Poll
  • Good Luck

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support

• I don't see you on much
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • No poll in application
  • I don't think you are ready for command yet
  • I don't see you training cadets or helping officers much

Overall, I don't think you are ready for the command spot yet. Improve your activity and put more effort in your application, show other command members that you are ready for the rank and you want to be part of PD command. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...