Suspine Staff Report

DeathBringer402

Do u Agree With me There False   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do u Agree With me There False

Your In-Game Name: Death

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:33873913

Staff member's In-Game Name: Supsine

What did they do?  False warn me 3 times first 1 i told him that i was turning my discord down and it could take couple min he just straight warned me for going afk in a sit while i told him 2 is i was killing this guy who shot me i accidently crossfired cop and aug does alot of damage he thinks i sprayed him down wich i cearly dinit do 3 warn was For Staff dis i was kick for the threshold And i said tp to me and this is what i said to him i Said why dont u let me talk out and why ar u being minge admin 

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/2d6133497edba09e4343c7380f5a11dc

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? My Warns  3 Removed and Him Spoken to so he doesnt do it again 

Edited by DeathBringer402

False,

You were being arrested and got mad at the cops so you decided you wanted to go, or act AFK. The officers dragged you to their car and while they got to the station you still didn't RP so I had to drag you into the PD and into the cells and gave you multiple verbal warning and opportunities to come back.

You did 97 damage to an officer, it clearly wasn't cross fire.

You called me a "fucking minge that can't do my job" I'm pretty sure that's staff diss

- Support 

The past 24 hours I have had many unpleasant admin sits with you.

You generally have been unpleasant. 

Yes I understand what the admin did may or may not of been wrong. But with out any video evidence I am not sure what todo.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

8 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

Yes I understand what the admin did may or may not of been wrong. But with out any video evidence I am not sure what todo.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Suspine said:

False,

You were being arrested and got mad at the cops so you decided you wanted to go, or act AFK. The officers dragged you to their car and while they got to the station you still didn't RP so I had to drag you into the PD and into the cells and gave you multiple verbal warning and opportunities to come back.

You called me a "fucking minge that can't do my job" I'm pretty sure that's staff diss

logan2.png

-Support

While you mightve have been turning discord down, 97 damage isnt crossfire. You straight up staff dissed, and he just proved you werent RPing arrest. This whole post is super vague and hard to read. Your explanation is very confusing and jumbled! Huge -support from me.

-CPL TiMMeMeSSS

ALSO! This is a STAFF  report, not a request to remove a warn, as suggested in your poll and punishment.  Staff removing your warns is not a punishment, so probably remove that part. If you think your warns should be removed then there is a section for false warns.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

5 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

3 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

-Support

While you mightve have been turning discord down, 97 damage isnt crossfire. You straight up staff dissed, and he just proved you werent RPing arrest. This whole post is super vague and hard to read. Your explanation is very confusing and jumbled! Huge -support from me.

-CPL TiMMeMeSSS

ALSO! This is a STAFF  report, not a request to remove a warn, as suggested in your poll and punishment.  Staff removing your warns is not a punishment, so probably remove that part. If you think your warns should be removed then there is a section for false warns.

12 hours ago, Suspine said:

False,

Suspine is an honest guy, and I would put my neck out on the line for him. I believe his side of the story over yours because I don’t think he’s one to false warn. 2nd of all calling staff a minge (going with your side of the story) can still be considered very disrespectful especially when they’re just trying to do their job to make sure everyone has an optimal experience. 

Even in your best case scenario of which you just called him a minge, you still hit a guy with 97 points of damage which isn’t spray. 

All the evidence put together shows that you’re wrong and these warns aren’t false. 

16 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

17 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

-Your also verry rude in gameto players and to myself

when i was DMOD you would not listen in sits and you acted like you diddent give a shit.

Closed. 

You can appeal your warn for attempted rdm ( cop caught in the crossfire) and going afk in a sit. But not for staff diss. Go to the ban panel and appeal these warns. If you have any questions, come speak with me in the teamspeak. The staff has been spoken too. 

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic