Should I be staff?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Walrus Ron

2. What is your steam name?: Jordi

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:88579452

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Used to be mod but had to go inactive because of issues. Used to own a gmod server but had to close it down because I couldn't pay for it.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 19 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 11

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: EST US and Canada

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I feel I should be staff because I am mature. I never lose my temper in any kind of situation. I am also experienced in staff sits because I used to be a mod on gaminglight. I know most of the ulx commands trial mod and moderator get because I used to be a moderator. I am also really active. I am usually on from 6 am - 3pm. I can get on staff when there isn't enough staff on and I can replace other staff whenever needed. Usually early in the morning, no staff are on duty and I want to change that. When I am taking a sit I will not be bias. I am also very active on the forums and I am always on teamspeak. If I become staff I will always do my job and I won't slack. I want to bring dedication to the staff team and help the server grow. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would try to calm them down. If that doesn't work I would gag him and then ask him to type in chat why he killed all those people. After that has been done, I will explain their punishment. Then I will warn them, then issue a minge, and if there are higher up staff on, I would ask them to issue a longer minge on that player.

Edited by WalrusFace
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

Too many warns

Effort in app is minimal barely scratching the edge of acceptable

Active in game and moderate on forums[Considering the acc is made last year the activity can improve]

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

-Support

Too many warns

Active in game and moderate on forums[Considering the acc is made last year the activity can improve]

^^^^^^^^^

12 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

Too many warns

On 7/20/2018 at 9:02 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

Too many warns

On 7/20/2018 at 8:02 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

Too many warns

• Fame locked this topic