Trail Mod Applications

Joey767679

1. What is your in-game name?: Joe D

2. What is your steam name?: JoeMan465

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198277153153

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I am an admin on a sandbox sever that isnt that populer any more 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):  20 Jan 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 20 Jan 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): They were open and I asked in ooc chat and a bunch of admins said yes

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I been playing on the sever for about 1 year and i am very active. I am on almost every day for about 3 hours if I can't it is family issues and I will notify a higher up on it. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will gag them so I can talk and the minge them for how long is necessary to do it. When it is done and the are still doing it I will kick them and tell them to stop or it will be a ban next time. If they come back and continue to mass RDM I will ban them for how long I have to.

-SUPPORT

-I have never seen you in the game (Timing is bad probably)

-Forums account is super inactive 

-Wrong answer to question 15 (can't kick or ban as T-Mod)

-No poll

-No effort in application at all

GOOD LUCK!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Hardly see you on (Probably don't know you!)
  • Application has no effort at all
  • No Poll
  • Forums account is major inactive
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-Barely Active.

-No Poll.

-Wrong SteamID.

-Poor answer for Q14.

-Poor answer for Q15.

-Low experience.

-Low effort.

+Low warns.

Overall a poorly done application. To begin, your grammar and spelling need work. At a glance, I can already see you have spelled "Trial Mod" wrong, and considering that is the focus of the application, that shows me you are either inept or lazy, neither of which are good qualities for a member of the staff team. Secondly, the entire application appears to barely have any effort. The staff team is not something that is to be entered willy-nilly. It is not a joke, nor is it a lazily thrown together rag-tag group of people with noclip and physguns. The staff team is a team of people who are essential to maintaining the server's integrity and wellness and such a task requires you to put in an amount of effort. Now if you cannot put effort into something as little as writing an application, it shows that you clearly cannot put effort into being a member of the staff team. The only redeemable quality you have displayed to me according to this application is that you are good at following the rules, and the low warn count is appreciated. However, your ability to follow the rules does not fully show your ability to enforce the rules. On reapply, I recommend you sit down and thoroughly think out your staff application. Write out every meticulous detail on what you would do for Q15 and every reason you think you are worthy of a position on the GamingLight staff team over another individual on Q14. I wish you the best of luck with this application and any future reapplies.

-Support

No poll

Never see you on

Application has NO effort put into it

Forums account major inactive

Question 15 is wrong (can’t ban as a T mod)

I’m personally always on, and I’ve never seen you on, (can’t be timezones) improve your activity on both the server and the forums.

-1 Support

• Not seen in-game
  • Not seen on TS
  • Inactive forums account
  • No effort in the application
  • You must  leave your admin position on the sandbox server before you are accepted as you are not allowed to staff for another community
  • Misspelled rank he is applying for
  • Did not read staff handbook (did not write read and understood in the comments section)
  • No poll
  • Does not deserve a staff rank at this time
Edited by Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

-No poll

GOOD LUCK!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

-No poll

GOOD LUCK!

On 6/30/2018 at 2:54 AM, Arctic Foxxo said:

-Support

-Barely Active.

-No Poll.

-Wrong SteamID.

-Poor answer for Q14.

-Poor answer for Q15.

-Low experience.

-Low effort.

+Low warns.

Overall a poorly done application. To begin, your grammar and spelling need work. At a glance, I can already see you have spelled "Trial Mod" wrong, and considering that is the focus of the application, that shows me you are either inept or lazy, neither of which are good qualities for a member of the staff team. Secondly, the entire application appears to barely have any effort. The staff team is not something that is to be entered willy-nilly. It is not a joke, nor is it a lazily thrown together rag-tag group of people with noclip and physguns. The staff team is a team of people who are essential to maintaining the server's integrity and wellness and such a task requires you to put in an amount of effort. Now if you cannot put effort into something as little as writing an application, it shows that you clearly cannot put effort into being a member of the staff team. The only redeemable quality you have displayed to me according to this application is that you are good at following the rules, and the low warn count is appreciated. However, your ability to follow the rules does not fully show your ability to enforce the rules. On reapply, I recommend you sit down and thoroughly think out your staff application. Write out every meticulous detail on what you would do for Q15 and every reason you think you are worthy of a position on the GamingLight staff team over another individual on Q14. I wish you the best of luck with this application and any future reapplies.