Would you like to see me as a command member  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as a command member

• yes
    • no

Name: Ruinz

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:429137777

Current rank: Sargent Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 1 and a Half months.

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 8

Do you have a Working mic? Yes I sure Do!

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : So I have been a Sargent Major for quite some time in PD. I have worked really hard on PD. I am extremely active to the server and won't be inactive unless on LOA. I can bring very good intentions to the command of PD by bringing new ideas and a nice good vibe when i'm around knowing that i can help someone who needs help with any problem reguardless of what it is. I can keep people in line and can handle it very professionally when things get out of control. By becoming Lieutenant It will bring me one more step closer to being able to make the PD a better place. I have trained countless CDT and been to most PD meetings. I will make it to all the command meetings and if I don't i will make sure to tell high command that i will be missing out on the meeting. My RPing skills are spot on when I pull someone over and even when things out of hand. I know to 10 codes and am mature over radio. I always respect higher up command and will never doubt what they say and I can work with anyone even if there getting unreasonable with me. I am constantly active on Teamspeak and constantly reminding people to hop on Teamspeak. With this power of being Lieutenant I will be able to promote the unseen members in PD who are active but just not noticed because other command has stuff to do. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do.

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

+/- Application could be structured a little better

-Haven't seen you on Sergeant Major

-Haven't seen you training Cadets recently

-Not active on PD

Ruinz is a good Moderator and is of good chartacter, and has been very kind and welcoming toward everyone who approaches him. He consistently shown Integrity and Honour, in his day to day activities. However, I have not seen him show enough interest in the Police Departments endeavors and growth to deserve a position as LT. I would like to see you more active within the Police Department, and to show more interest in its development, as a Sergeant Major, before you consider command. (It may be the time Zones, but I would still like to see you on PD more. Good Luck.)

Edited by Hooplaa

-Support

• I would like to see some more activity
  • And I would like the text to be a bit smaller
  • Application needs more effort
  • Improve activity!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-I don't see you a lot on Sergeant Major

-Not so active on PD

Ruinz is a good Moderator and is of good character, and has been very kind and welcoming towards everyone who approaches him. He consistently shown Integrity and honour, in his day to day activities. However, I have not seen him show enough interest in the Police Departments endeavors and growth to deserve a position as LT. I would like to see you more active within the Police Department, and to show more interest in its development, as a Sergeant Major, before you consider command. (It may be the timezones, but I would still like to see you on PD more. Good Luck.)

Agreed, best of luck though!

Edited by Dane

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-Not active on PD

Ruinz is a good Moderator and is of good charterer, and has been very kind and welcoming toward everyone who approaches him. He consistently shown Integrity and Honour, in his day to day activities. However, I have not seen him show enough interest in the Police Departments endeavors and growth to deserve a position as LT. I would like to see you more active within the Police Department, and to show more interest in its development, as a Sergeant Major, before you consider command. (It may be the time Zones, but I would still like to see you on PD more. Good Luck.)

Yup, but good luck! :)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-Not active on PD

Ruinz is a good Moderator and is of good charterer, and has been very kind and welcoming toward everyone who approaches him. He consistently shown Integrity and Honour, in his day to day activities. However, I have not seen him show enough interest in the Police Departments endeavors and growth to deserve a position as LT. I would like to see you more active within the Police Department, and to show more interest in its development, as a Sergeant Major, before you consider command. (It may be the time Zones, but I would still like to see you on PD more. Good Luck.)

Couldn't have said it better. You need to improve your activity on PD, ik its not the timezone because i have no life.

-SUPPORT

Less bold

litterally never see you active on pd, mainly sepcial ops.

more effort on app

if you have been sergent, then get on pd and train the cadets because its your job

Good luck!!

Good moderator and nice guy but ^^

~CPL TiMMeMeSSS 1A89

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-Not active on PD

Ruinz is a good Moderator and is of good chartacter, and has been very kind and welcoming toward everyone who approaches him. He consistently shown Integrity and Honour, in his day to day activities. However, I have not seen him show enough interest in the Police Departments endeavors and growth to deserve a position as LT. I would like to see you more active within the Police Department, and to show more interest in its development, as a Sergeant Major, before you consider command. (It may be the time Zones, but I would still like to see you on PD more. Good Luck.)

It isn't the time zones because I have seen him on other jobs many times before. He's a great guy, just not active on PD though.

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-Not active on PD

+/- Support 

+Of good Character

+Active on the server

+Knows the Rules

-Not active on PD

needs to be more activeon PD im on all the time and I rarely see activity although nice guy