celebrain ban apel

captmoocow32

Steam Name: celebration391

Ingame Name:celebration

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:128103264

Ban Length:forever

Admin that Banned you: snar

Reason for Ban :prop spam

Dispute:im verey sorry I love this sever and the pepol on lt im sorry I prop sbamd sorry a bowt speling

-(Huge) Support

-HUGE Minge

-58 warns 

-minged 28 times

-really no effort in appeal

-Take a LOOK http://www.gaminglight.com/bans/profile.php?profileid=76561198216472256

Sorry, but you had this coming for you. You had 58 times to turn around and stop (also 28 more times too). When I get in a sit with you, you'll build and act like the server evolves around you. Also you really never cared if you got warned and never took the server series. If you liked this server you would follow the MOTD. Which you have failed to do so. 

P.S. Now you plead for forgiveness, you had plenty of times to change but you refused. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Why I believe we should shorten the ban not completely unban him:

Now people have called me corrupt for like Celebration and being kind to him, but the truth is he’s a good guy. I’m not gonna say he doesn’t Minge, but I know he loves the server, and I would argue that you don’t get perma banned for prop spamming. I know people won’t value my response as much because I like the guy, and I’m not asking for a complete lift on the ban. I think it should be shortened to a few months and then he can come back and if he messes up one more time he’s out. 3 strikes and you’re out. 

Hell nah, to the nah nah nah

-Support

-Support Dude you had a perma-ban lifted but then you came back and minged, you always apologize but rarely change.

-Support 

MASS MINGE

50+ Warns

Has been perma banned 3 times now

As Simon cow and Dane once said. Thats a no from me

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Now people have called me corrupt for like Celebration and being kind to him, but the truth is he’s a good guy. I’m not gonna say he doesn’t Minge, but I know he loves the server, and I would argue that you don’t get perma banned for prop spamming. I know people won’t value my response as much because I like the guy, and I’m not asking for a complete lift on the ban. I think it should be shortened to a few months and then he can come back and if he messes up one more time he’s out. 3 strikes and you’re out. 

-(Huge) Support

-HUGE Minge

-58 warns 

-minged 28 times

-really no effort in appeal

-Take a LOOK http://www.gaminglight.com/bans/profile.php?profileid=76561198216472256

Sorry, but you had this coming for you. You had 58 times to turn around and stop (also 28 more times too). When I get in a sit with you, you'll build and act like the server evolves around you. Also you really never cared if you got warned and never took the server series. If you liked this server you would follow the MOTD. Which you have failed to do so. 

P.S. Now you plead for forgiveness, you had plenty of times to change but you refused. 

Such effort.

58 warns... really?

-support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Listen October believe me I know he can be a good guy but enough is enough he was already perma-banned and clearly doesn't care about the rules. He's had way too many chances.

Celebration, or Cow, the amount of chances I gave you to change is unreal. I even permanently banned you, and after talking to you in the teamspeak, lifted your ban and gave you a 5,000 second minge instead, even when you completely deserved that ban. You made me think you were a good guy with good intentions, However that was not the case.  Just the next day, after sparing you, you went right back to RDMING people, shooting admins, and minging around on the server. I had got into at least 3 more sits with you, all of which I let you off with either a verbal warning or minge. Daily I would get players begging staff to permanently ban you because of your actions and constant minging on the server. For you to be banned by NoOne, come back and two days later be permanently banned by myself, have that ban lifted, and come back 2 days later and be permanently banned by Snar, shows you do not are about this community at all and have no respect for our Staff, our player base, or this community. So I think, for the time being, you need to find another one. Because that behavior is not tolerable here. 

DENIED