Warn System Reset For Everyone

Tom Brown

Choose one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - Reset everybodys warns.

Why should we add it? - Since the econ reset and everybody lost money/cars/everything its like everyone is starting brand new and fresh. People always minge at the beginning but once they know how the server works they stop and follow rules. I think they should be reset for everyone so that they can have another chance of applying for alot of new things. I keep getting denied to State Trooper because of my warns, i got my warns when i first started playing and because of that i cant join so many organizations. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Everyone gets a new life, a new chance to join organizations.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - 

I’d love for it to happen (I’m not a Minge I only have 9 warns and those are from the beginning) but it’s not a practical thing to do. I’d love that I could erase my history, but you can’t. Actions have consequences. 

It's cause players with high warns to think they have immunity and gain another 30 or so warnings after if this happens.

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Just because of the economy reset, it doesn't mean everything else should reset. Warns are so staff know how many you have to show how much of a rule break the person really is. Warns are going to be permanent unless it is appealed and the appeal is accepted. Otherwise, your warnings will be staying with you for the rest of your time at Gaminglight.

Wow

-Support

Just because of the economy reset, it doesn't mean everything else should reset. Warns are so staff know how many you have to show how much of a rule break the person really is. Warns are going to be permanent unless it is appealed and the appeal is accepted. Otherwise, your warnings will be staying with you for the rest of your time at Gaminglight.

-Support

If everybody minges and gets tons of warns when they first join, why have I gone a year and a half without a warn on any GL server?

Because only zeeptin can warn you

I know it was a joke

Edited by Dashiell

• 2 weeks later...