Yes or No  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

Name: SM Jhonson 1D98

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119322663

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Approximately 2 weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 18 (appealing some of them)

Do you have a Working mic? yes i do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should be promoted to the rank Lieutenant because ever since day one of being a police officer i have been dedicated of being the best officer out there and everyday i'am always online everyday making time to patrol and also train cadets. I'm also passionate and dedicated to the police department as a command member i will do my best on working to improve the police department more and suggest things we can bring into the department. Also as an officer working through the ranks i have learned many skills that i can bring into the command role and also followed the guidelines in all situations and i'm good at fixing and problem solving like how an officer handles a situation badly i would talk also correct officer what he has to do. Also i have learned to perform at your high level of skill when becoming a police department like i discipline my self not to screw up or anything and i end up not being a problem in police department like my attitude is great i get a long with most people in the department and good communication with all officers on what is happening or going on with anything. I know some people call me a minge and yes i'm not perfect but i don't do that as an officer that is my second life when i got off duty as a cop and yeah i screw up do bad things make worse things pushed on me and that is okay because at time failure has to come to make you a successful person and if an officer fails on my watch i will take the punishment as he is because no cop should be left in the dirt or anything. I also have experience in a low command department before on another life or should i say server as a police colonel and it taught me lots of things what to fix and the best way of getting solutions if it still becoming a problems like right now how officers are going into bank and not caring. Also i have a great leadership skill to bring into a command role like i love to take objective if they don't know what to do like everyday at a raid i tell police to setup a perimeter and what to do when the raid is happening also i use my leadership skill when a tactical unit is not online like how there is a robbery and city police is on i can lead the charge or breach and tell what officers to do in the raid also the setup of it. Also i have been a great officer in this department and i treat everyone how they wanna be treated and i take care of my officers when they have a problem. Lastly i have been dedicated since day one and have been a good trusted loyal member part of the police department i get things done and do a good job everyday also i inspire other officers to do their best at their job yeah and i put empathy into allot of people like how at times they are mad or sad anyways thank you guys for taking time to look at my application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by ❤OneThing™

+/-support

+Mature

+Active 

+Nice/Friendly 

+Helps Officers

+Fit for LT.

-/+Time

Good Luck, I would say -support on the warns, but I hope that is in the past. :)

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• I've had a lot of problems with you
  • You ask for ranks
  • You also started rubbing your ranks in my face saying "Oh look what I got now see hahaha"
  • You are also a bit cocky in the Police Department when you said to me "I'm also proud to be in PD Low command soon"
  • You also asked people to "+Support+ Your LT Application you even said that to me....
  • Its a -Support for me because how the way you acted to me for those past couple of days/weeks really made me mad and I do not want someone in PD Command wanting to have more power and thinks he can get away with anything, I also felt really disrespectful when you were rubbing your ranks in my face all because I didn't promote you to a rank you wanted it shows me you're in it for the ranks and that you're power hungry.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

ill return a favor of supporting you and i accidently mistyped and added 2 u's in the support matthew your a cool guy man

Do not reply to your own application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• You ask for ranks
  • You also started rubbing your ranks in my face saying "Oh look what I got now see hahaha"
  • You are also a bit cocky in the Police Department when you said to me "I'm also proud to be in PD Low command soon"
  • You also asked people to "+Support+ Your LT Application you even said that to me....
  • Its a -Support for me because how the way you acted to me for those past couple of days/weeks really made me mad and I do not want someone in PD Command wanting to have more power and thinks he can get away with anything, I also felt really disrespectful when you were rubbing your ranks in my face all because I didn't promote you to a rank you wanted it shows me you're in it for the ranks and that you're power hungry
Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-/+ Support

• Trains Cadets Often
  • Friendly / Approachable 
  • Known the Rules and Enforces them Well
  • Fairly Active
  • Sometime Understanding Toward Officers, Sometimes Rude and Demanding
  • Sort of takes his Job Seriously, it's On and Off with regards to Professionalism 
  • Asked for Support on LT App.
  • Time
  • Would like to see you taking Charge, and showing more Authority

I believe you are a great Sergeant Major, but you still have some key aspects to work on before you're ready for Lieutenant. I do wish you luck in the future. 

-Support

• You ask for ranks
  • Its a -Support for me because how the way you acted to me for those past couple of days/weeks really made me mad and I do not want someone in PD Command wanting to have more power and thinks he can get away with anything, I also felt really disrespectful when you were rubbing your ranks in my face all because I didn't promote you to a rank you wanted it shows me you're in it for the ranks and that you're power hungry.

^^ Also a minge, You act terribly, Asked for supports which is against rules, and just acts terribly for SM and does not deserves rank he is at now.

-Support

• You ask for ranks

Going off of what I've seen and not what I've heard from others.

He may be training cadets. But he isn't doing it the standard that its required, just because you are taking them to the shooting range doesn't mean your training them fully I've had to retrain a few.

He is giving heavy disrespect to OFCs Calling them retards and what not on a daily basis. 

He is awfully cocky about his rank and all it stands for.

I have had some history with him but I'm not involving that in this information.

Telling multiple people to plus rep your application, Even said this to my good friend LT Dane.

Overall this is my opinion and I hope it counts

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

• You ask for ranks
  • You also asked people to "+Support my LT Application" you even said that to me....

Sorry but it's a no from me. Even though we don't have problems in the past, this is only my opinion from what I have seen from you, don't take this way too seriously. I think you need more time as 2 weeks isn't really that long. I totally agree with Munchies, I don't think you are fit for PD Command yet. You told me to recommend you for a promotion before on a PD Meeting, I only stayed quiet. And you even told me to +Support your LT application the day I got LT, and the worst thing about that is that Commissioner Nolan, Captain Munchies, Lieutenant Finch and Lieutenant Velvet heard what you said to me. The next time you're applying for LT, don't go up to someone and tell them to +Support your app, it just makes your app has more -Support. And please, start acting mature and be more respectful towards PD Command members as they are your higher up and you need to treat them with respect no matter what their age is. And also respect your lower ranks and show them the don'ts and do's, they look up to you as you are their role model. Overall, it's a -Support from me. I want to see you doing a great and hard PD work, show other PD command members that you are fit for the Command rank. That's all I have to say, good luck though.

Lieutenant Dane

Edited by Dane

+ support

Mature

-High warns

Active

Friendly 

Trains cadets

Good luck!

+/-support

+Mature

+Active 

+Nice/Friendly 

+Helps Officers

+Fit for LT.

-Time

Good Luck, I would say -support on the warns, but I hope that is in the past. :)

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the rules

High warns but everyone has their minge time i think and there is no way to remove those warns, but i do firmly believe that is all in the past.

Good Luck!

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the rules

Good Luck!

-/+ Support

• Trains Cadets Often
  • Friendly / Approachable 
  • Known the Rules and Enforces them Well
  • Fairly Active
  • Sometime Understanding Toward Officers, Sometimes Rude and Demanding
  • Sort of takes his Job Seriously, it's On and Off with regards to Professionalism 
  • Asked for Support on LT App.
  • Time
  • Would like to see you taking Charge, and showing more Authority

I believe you are a great Sergeant Major, but you still have some key aspects to work on before you're ready for Lieutenant. I do wish you luck in the future. 

Sorry but it's a no from me. Even though we don't have problems in the past, this is only my opinion from what I have seen from you, don't take this way too seriously. I think you need more time as 2 weeks isn't really that long. I totally agree with Munchies, I don't think you are fit for PD Command yet. You told me to recommend you for a promotion before on a PD Meeting, I only stayed quiet. And you even told me to +Support your LT application the day I got LT, and the worst thing about that is that Commissioner Nolan, Captain Munchies, Lieutenant Finch and Lieutenant Velvet heard what you said to me. The next time you're applying for LT, don't go up to someone and tell them to +Support your app, it just makes your app has more -Support. And please, start acting mature and be more respectful towards PD Command members as they are your higher up and you need to treat them with respect no matter what their age is. And also respect your lower ranks and show them the don'ts and do's, they look up to you as you are their role model. Overall, it's a -Support from me. I want to see you doing a great and hard PD work, show other PD command members that you are fit for the Command rank. That's all I have to say, good luck though.

Lieutenant Dane

-Support

Youve only been SM for 2 weeks witch isn't long enough in my opinion, you were reapestedly telling people on PD to check out and +support your app, you were training officers and then telling them to +Support your app and then you would get them promoted (mass advertising your app) and finally your attitude towards PD isn't right for a command member.

-Colonel Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support

• You ask for ranks

-Support

• You ask for ranks

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

Youve only been SM for 2 weeks witch isn't long enough in my opinion, you were reapestedly telling people on PD to check out and +support your app, you were training officers and then telling them to +Support your app and then you would get them promoted (mass advertising your app) and finally your attitude towards PD isn't right for a command member.

-Colonel Bob Bob

adding to my last post on this was also removed and blacklisted from state police for minging on and off duty rdmed the major and cussed the department out several times

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu