Finch's Trial Moderator Application

Finch

Should i get Senior CMDR?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get senior cmdr?

• Yes
    • No

Finch's Application

1. What is your in-game name?: Finch (aka. Brian Finch)

2. What is your steam name?: Finch

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:146331101

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am the former super admin of the not so mighty Venomous Gaming. Former Superadmin of AlliedRP, Moderator of ValliumRP, Former GamingLight PoliceRP Moderator, Oculus Gaming Senior Moderator, Former Server Host for Derivative Gaming (inc. scripting, add-on management, etc.) (AU Service), and other services (PM me privately for further information).

5. What date did you start playing in the community? Mid-April 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 13th of July 2017

7. Current rank on the server? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 (Some Old - Few are recent)

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I agree and understand.

12. Timezone: AEST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe that I deserve the rank of staff as 'Trial Moderator' as I have been a valuable and dedicated member of the community. With most of my time spent in PD as a SM for quite some time I have gathered knowledge in daily tasks whilst doing my best to engage roleplay with as many users as possible. Through actively using my role-play skills I've greatened my knowledge of the rules, not just the general server rules but knowledge of the separate departments ( State Troopers, DOC & Cert and PD, SWAT & ARU ). By having this knowledge I will be able to effectively act as staff and enforce rules and support players with questions or enquiries about the service that Gaminglight provides. I formerly held the position of Moderator which I operated smoothly until my resignation.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Immediately after bringing to sit and cursing begins, warn the player that he should not be disrespecting a staff member and if he continues there will be punishment. If the "RDMer" continues to curse then he will be gagged and receive a warning. I will then proceed to speak to him about his Mass RDM - If established that all of the deaths are RDM I will explain for offences he has committed and walk him through whats going to happen, then he will be jailed for 10000 seconds or minged for 10000 if possible for permissions (for t.mod).

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Huge +Support

+Very active.

+Long-time member.

+Massive amounts of staff experience.

+Detailed staff application.

+Excellent Response to Q14

+Accuate and effective response to Q15

+/-Moderate warn count, but I can look past it given the previous.

The Senior Management Team would be shooting themselves in the foot if this staff application was to be denied. An effort like this is sadly found few and far between in staff applications from what I've recently seen, so reading this was a breath of fresh air. The only thing I am even remotely iffy about is the warn count but given the other things on this list, it's really ancillary. The staff experience is something to applaud, and once again, if SMT denies this application, it is a missed opportunity and a half. I'd wish you luck on your application, but it's more than obvious that it isn't needed. Have fun in the staff team.

Good luck Munchies.

Huge +Support

+Very active.

+Long-time member.

The Senior Management Team would be shooting themselves in the foot if this staff application was to be denied. An effort like this is sadly found few and far between in staff applications from what I've recently seen, so reading this was a breath of fresh air. The only thing I am even remotely iffy about is the warn count but given the other things on this list, it's really ancillary. The staff experience is something to applaud, and once again, if SMT denies this application, it is a missed opportunity and a half. I'd wish you luck on your application, but it's more than obvious that it isn't needed. Have fun in the staff team.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

-Rudest and most immature person on this server that Finch wishing me I sink my teeth into rat tails (Don't believe me? Look at my screenshot in other post)

-Very abusive toward all LEOs

-Mingey as well with his friend

-IDK why you all +support him saying he's mature. Have you guys seen the way he talks?

-NOT READY FOR STAFF

ON SECOND THOUGHT, It all about timing. I see he created this on June 1. But Finch impression this weekend (June 9th and 10th) was very bad in my perspective

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS FROM FINCH

Huge +Support

+Very active.

+Long-time member.

+support 

+Funny guy 

+He can play guitar. He's awesome at it.

+Active

+Never had problems with him (EVER!)

Sorry kim didn't mean -support your post. I gave it back

-Support

-Rudest and most immature person on this server that Finch wishing me I sink my teeth into rat tails (Don't believe me? Look at my screenshot in other post)

-Very abusive toward all LEOs

-Mingey as well with his friend

-IDK why you all +support him saying he's mature. Have you guys seen the way he talks?

-NOT READY FOR STAFF

ON SECOND THOUGHT, It all about timing. I see he created this on June 1. But Finch impression this weekend (June 9th and 10th) was very bad in my perspective

Dont start stuff please on the forums especially on a staff application just (-support.) I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
Edit

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander