Nimo - False Warn Appeal

tcoops

Your In-game: tcoops

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161946636

The admin's name in-game: Nimo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Didn't look.

What warning did you receive: "Harrasment"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rCsRwnwLWc

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't "Harrasment". It was an RP situation which we wanted to ask him a question. Nimo then threatened to warn us if we kept following him. For one, that's bringing rules into an RP situation which for 1. Is FailRP. Mal began the recording when Nimo threatened us.

You don't warn someone for "Harrasment" in an RP situation. You call the cops since it was an RP situation...

Any extra information: If you have questions, ask.

• Manager

Look I was minding my own business walking around cause I'm bored then they kept following me for 5 minutes straight then I tell them to stop or I will warn you then the continued then i just warned them  

I asked Alton and he said it was right to warn them

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Manager

but you speaking in a stupid voice following somebody for 5 minutes straight isn't harassment in real life if you do that that would be classified as harrasment

+see this is why super admins should only be able to warn and do sits off duty because some people just don't know how to roleplay i would have got my shot gun and killed them both and it would be  an end of that but no you had too just goto  your powers interrupt role play  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Look I was minding my own business walking around cause I'm bored then they kept following me for 5 minutes straight then I tell them to stop or I will warn you then the continued then i just warned them  

It's RP. And it only lasted aorund 2 minutes. The clip that I put in the "Evidence" part was half of it. Mal didn't record the other half.

+see this is why super admins should only be able to warn and do sits off duty because some people just don't know how to roleplay i would have got my shot gun and killed them both and it would be  an end of that but no you had too just goto  your powers interrupt role play  

I think its just a specific person not an indicative of having to change an entire rank.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

dude just call the cops as simple as that you dont have to warn them like geez dude

+1 Support

• Evidence is clear
  • Should not have warned, should have called police
  • Did not attempt to RP the situation and resorted straight to breaking RP and warn people

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+Support

• Evidence is clear
  • There was no need to warn, should of called the police
  • You didn't even RP the situation and you straight up just broke RP and warn those people
  • You didn't even give them a chance you just said "Omg" and started running and then stopped and said you guys are now getting warned

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Manager

+Support

• Evidence is clear
  • There was no need to warn, should of called the police
  • You didn't even RP the situation and you straight up just broke RP and warn those people
  • You didn't even give them a chance you just said "Omg" and started running and then stopped and said you guys are now getting warned

I did I told them to stop following me cause it was annoying and they followed me for 5 minutes then they continued for 1 more minute then I warned them

+Support what the heck were you think... Forget calling the cops! You were clearly pissed at something and let emotion take over... We are literally asked when we apply for staff if we can handle things like this and you clearly could not

I'm not going to give a plus or minus support, however, Nimo at the time wasn't talking to anyone and wanted to be left alone, according to Nimo this was going on longer than the video shows and his reaction when we started to run away shows that he didn't want to rp this situation out. I'm my opinion you shouldn't have continued to follow him when he didn't want to rp that situation and I feel it is unnecessary.

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

-Support

This is clear harassment, he told you to go away and you guys kept following him. It seems like you both were trying to get a reaction out of him.

If anything, warn should be changed to Minge rather than harassment.