New Games?

Zeeptin

Arma III, Anyone wanting to play HMU

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

it would be great to find a game that alot of people from GL could play and enjoy. Something that doesn't take a bitcoin mining rig worth of GPU's to run and something that is not too expensive to pick up. And i have nothing to suggest that matches this. xD

OMG Zeeptin you bought Identity. I have been waiting for it to come out for 2 years now. I am so hyped but the trailers look trash. Oh, and the game will come out in about 1 month it looks like on their game development page. They just need to do 17 more things. It will only be alpha tho.

Wow

For the love of the lord, SkyrimRP. It is so much fun, endless events and it's incredibly popular, just no servers on it or KingdomRP.

Rust would be beautiful to have again,

Minecraft would be gr8,

Arma III would be amazing as well.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

So SMTs and I were talking about some new games that came out recently that might be cool to play. We have all already bought Identity so that is out of the question. Any suggestions?

There's this one game called Garry's Mod and there is this server called Gaminglight Police RP its pretty sick you should come check it out sometime - Connect here steam://connect/208.103.169.32:27015

GIVE US MORE CSGO YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON YOUR CHANNEL PLEASE

Also if this is single player this game called ruiner is kinda new and pretty fun

How about  a scp rp server?

How about  a scp rp server?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic