Should I be promoted  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Jeffe/Fuze

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Jeff

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:59895011

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on GL MilRP, Breach, and am reapplying for PoliceRP Mod since I was falsely removed

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? Sep 6 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? My warns are confusing, I talked to Guar and he said my MilRP warns don't count, and I have 2 warns that have been appealed, so 2 valid warns

9. Have you donated? Yes, over $400

10. What rank are you applying for? Moderator (Nolan gave me perm to skip TMOD since I was falsely removed)

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Nolan

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve to get mod back as I was falsely remove by Valk for not being on 24/7 when I wanted to focus on school work and grades. I also see so many breaks in rules and people continuously come up to me and ask for staff things but I can't since I am not in that position. I should also be Mod because I know the rules and enforce them, I am also known pretty well in the community due to my command positions in RCSO. I have also been around for a long time (around 2 years) and have stuck with the server no matter what happened, including staff going rouge and all kinds of setbacks

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they were mass RDMing I would physgun them to the farthest place from others and jail them to keep them from running. If they started cursing at them I would ask them to stop and inform them if they do not they will be receiving a warn for MassRDM/Staff Dis, and when I am done with that I would minge them for 3660 then bring it to a higher staff memeber to get them minged for 10,600 seconds (MassRDM + Staff/Player Diss times combined). When finished with the sit if they kept cursing I would give them another warn, and if they keep doing it after the second warn and were spamming chat I would get someone who can ban and have them removed from the server to stop a toxic environment in the server as I don't tolerate racism or excessive cursing

Edited by Jeffe

• Manager

Massive+Support 

-Respected/Respectful

-knows how to handle things correctly

-knows rules

-most players know him

-should get t-mos

goodluck mate!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support 

+very very freaking friendly 

+ very good roleplayer

+ follows every rule 

+has been in this community  along time

+ has experience of actually being staff 

+ should get mod 

Good luck buddy!!

---------------------------

-Alyssa

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Massive+Support 

-Respected/Respectful

-knows how to handle things correctly

-knows rules

-most players know him

-should get Mod

goodluck mate!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current