• A lower rank

Steam Name: ★ Vinny

Ingame Name: Vinny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157110771

Have you donated to the server? Yes, $1004

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr. Valkyri3

Reason for Staff Restriction: Breach Of Staff handbook

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

Well, To start off I believe that I should be un-staff restricted because I am loyal to this community and yes I did leave and start my own community but the reasons at that time were because of the way that some of the higher management were treating the players and staff. This has now changed in this community and with new management, I feel that I can recommit my time into this community again. I feel that I am a very respected member of this community. I myself know that I have done wrong and wish to return back to Gaminglight, I was a Senior Moderator during my time as staff on this community and that role is a very respected role to this community and shows commitment which I had done a lot of back when I was here. I apologize for what I had did in the past and would like to come back to this community as a staff member, the server I used to own was shut down because of some personal reasons I had with it getting in the way of some things I prefer to not share and putting stress on me to where now I can play Gmod to just play it and have fun, I’m going to be honest one of the main reasons I had started my old community was because I had felt very mistreated as a staff member by the previous community director and how he handled situations and spoke with the detonated players. Thankfully those issues have now been handled by Zeeptin thank god, by doing that in this community people’s suggestions are being heard and the right people are in the management positions, Thank You for reading!

Currently Donor Mod BTW.

Edit: MY OLD COMMUNITY NO LONGER EXISTS AND HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN SINCE 03/02/2018

Edited by ★ Vinny
I needed to add something ; )

+Support

We have relations with that community ( I believe)

But-

i don’t think you can’t be an owner of a community and a moderator on this community as well. Pick and choose my friend!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support

We have relations with that community ( I believe)

But-

i don’t think you can’t be an owner of a community and a moderator on this community as well. Pick and choose my friend!

He did close his community ages ago

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support

was pretty stupid that we couldn’t be in different communities 

It’s still a rule that you cannot be staff on another community while staff on gaminglight.

——————

+/-Support

-Directly breached handbook at the time (Why he was demoted and restricted)

-The rule you can’t be staff on 2 servers is pretty obvious and one of the top rules.

-Should have resigned and then created the community, they way you went about it was wrong.

+Has been staff restricted for a long time

+Appologetic

It’s still a rule that you cannot be staff on another community while staff on gaminglight.

——————

+/-Support

-Directly breached handbook at the time (Why he was demoted and restricted)

-The rule you can’t be staff on 2 servers is pretty obvious and one of the top rules.

-Should have resigned and then created the community, they way you went about it was wrong.

+Has been staff restricted for a long time

+Appologetic

He resigned before he left...

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Deserves another chance

best of luck man hope you become unrestricted you messed up we all do it’s part of us.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu