Cravplay Staff Application

Cravplay

Will you miss me?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss me?

1. What is your in-game name?: Cravplay (depends on job)

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Cravplay

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:100870323

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I used to be staff on this server until I quit but I miss it so much, also I was staff on a Star Wars RP server, P.S I just seen a few screenshots of when I was Staff and it made me miss it even more and that’s why I appealed my restriction. I've only ever been restricted once.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 Year Ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 12th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active 0 Total

9. Have you donated? Yes $100

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes over and over again

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): My restriction got removed

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Lately I've seen people quitting staff and we're nearly running out of staff nearly but most importantly is that when ever I get on in the morning there's no staff on so if I get staff I can be on at that time because it bugs me when there are Rdm's and Fail RP happening constantly on at that time so i can be on at that time, also Simply put, I am more obligated to do stuff like go on duty when other staff aren't, and I believe I can improve this servers crisis about reports taking 5-10 mins to be responded to, which is quite annoying for some players. I believe that if I can't donate to much more in the future, I can still help in other forms, to put it simply, and one already is I brought a couple of players to the server, and explained to them what it is. I love to help people, and I want to take it to the next level, I want to be there when no other staff can really, as I can play during mornings 7 days a week, but enough staling time, I want to be staff so I can help people when no one else can, and be there for new players trying to learn how to play this server, and I don't get butt hurt and wont choose sides over my friend and a random player, and I know to check the mighty MOTD if ever in doubt about a rule or punishment, and I want to be able to help people who aren't being helped by other staff ( I only say this because there were once 5 staff on and no one would help me ). I want to be there to help people who cant tell if its against the rules or not, and I feel like I should be staff also because I can solve problems easily, all I mean is, I can help people even without being a TMod, as I can find easy fixes to bugs that might occur,but being a staff would help me help you and the community even more, and that is EXACTLY what I want to do, and I don't mind dealing with people who don't want to read MOTD and don't care about wasting staff members time, after all it is apart of the job! I want to mainly be staff because I want to be able to help the few morning hour players there are, or the few people in UK that play early in the day as they are many hours ahead of the US, and I want to help those who, like when I first joined, were not used to the rules of PoliceRP. So I can help them with stuff like that, and I would be happy to do that, but I think I have gone on long enough, hope you enjoyed my app !

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Gag them and say "Hey, us staff here at Gaming Light work really hard to make you have a fun experience so can you stop cursing at me and listen to me please" I would then tell them that they are being warned and minged, I would then contact a higher staff to deliver the ban to the player for Mass RDM/ Mass Staff Dis

P.S I know I quit Staff before but I just want one more chance at Staff I have waited over 6 months to think about it.

Edited by Cravplay
Mistakes

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+SUPPORT

-Active all around (TS/In-game/Forums)

-0 warns

-Past experience 

-long time player

-Great effort 

-deserves staff

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

• Head Admin

+Support

got to know cravplay a lot recently and he’s a very kind guy

a very detailed application

active

0 warnings 

good luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support

-Look at how much effort is put into this application for T-Mod, I am very impressed.

-He seems cool when I play on police

-Experienced

but  sOiLeAu iS sO iNaCtIvE

+support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+SUPPORT

-0 warns

-Past experience 

-long time player

-Great effort 

-deserves staff

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+SUPPORT

-0 warns

-Past experience 

-long time player

-Great effort 

-deserves staff

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief