VIP+ Lifting cars

Bashawn

What you want to see? - VIP+ picking up cars again

Why should we add it? - Because it was a think many of us paid for until Valk removed it

What are the advantages of having this? - VIP+ can get there car when its stuck

Who is it mainly for? - VIP+

Links to any content - -

What you want to see? - VIP+ picking up cars again

Why should we add it? - Because it was a think many of us paid for until Valk removed it

What are the advantages of having this? - VIP+ can get there car when its stuck

Who is it mainly for? - VIP+

Links to any content - -

+ support 

For someone who pays money for the perk is less likely to abuse it as a whole i mean supporter should have it definitely i mean my god and have a 3 strike policy they if caught abusing their perms can be specifically removed i mean simple. If you pay money for it not as likely to abuse it because money is well money 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i think vip should have it first if a minge buys vip he supports surver second yes people can abuse but people can abuse the guns in the game too so in my opinion the it can be abused is not a reason not to add something 

+support 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

-support for VIP to get it but +support for all staff to be able to do it without having to spend ages through the buddy list

It would be extremely abused if that was the case. Only higher ups should have that perk.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator