DT CMDR AX4

Do you think I am ready for the position of DT CMDR  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am ready for DT Commander

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): DT VCMDR AX4/DT SCO/Shadow

2. What Regiment are you applying for? DeathTroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be a Commander of DeathTroopers to help the better the battalion for the best. I would like to get DT back to the glory days it once had. I believe all DT needs at the current moment is a active and respectful command whos available 24/7. I would like to give our Overseers a chance to breath instead of having to do tags and having to edit/change passwords and all of that in TS. I would like to make sure HC and Senior commands have less stuff on there plate ever since the release of Lothal it's been hard for people to get readjusted into their positions. I would like to make that easier for them. I have a lot of love and dedication for this regiment and I would like to see it thrive like it once was. DT has always been a strict battalion. But it seems we have faltered away from our standards and I would like to improve that. I love doing doc work and helping people with any questions they may have. I would like to be a commander so I can better assist HC. At this current state HC has a lot on there plate and I would like to help negate the stress there currently under. DT has always been one of my favorite battalions on the server I truly do enjoy it and hate to see the current state it's in. I want to make sure this battalion stays afloat for as long as it physically can and would like to see it rise through the server and become one of the best battalions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 2200 hours on gaminglight all time. In weeks i have 12

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a command of a branch is to help assist not only HC but also SR commanders and the own command team. They are to set a role model for those who are under them and show them how to be a leader. The commander of a regiment is expected to rain those under him so that one they to can become a Command member and be next in line for it. They are to ensure any and all documents are up to date at all times and are to actively be work towards better improving the regiment. They are to help improve battalion relations and communication within there battalion. They are to ensure all Troopers of there battalion are following the SOP at all times no matter what the situation is. They are to ensure all troopers are upholding the values DT stands for

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have had many command positions throughout my time on the server. I have been here for nearly 3 years now. I have gained many community members trust during my time in my command positions. All of these command position have been a learning experience from me and i have learned a lot. I have a deep understanding of what it means to be a command member and how to properly perform my duties. I have never received a single strike during my entire time within DT. I believe I have only missed quota once due to me banning myself once. I have stayed in DT through there hard times and I truly only do want the absolute best for DT. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I try to be active at least 3-4 hours a day if i'm not then i make up for it the following day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 for misuse of player report system is nearly 2 years old

Edited by DT VCMDR AX4

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+support

- I believe he would make a good commander

-he's active

- I believe he truly wants the best for DT

- Know's what he's doing

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

8 hours ago, clarence said:

+support

-he's active

- Know's what he's doing

My boy UNO

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

17 hours ago, clarence said:

+support

-he's active

- Know's what he's doing

MEGA +Support 

Shadow is by far the best pick for DT Commander 

he's done nothing but get better since the ye old days of Havoc MAJ Liken

Shadow da goat💯

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 11/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, clarence said:

+support

-he's active

- Know's what he's doing

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 11/19/2023 at 5:48 PM, clarence said:

+support

-he's active

- Know's what he's doing

+ MEGA SUPPORT
- best pick for DT Commander
- massive W

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+Support
* Active
* One of the most dedicated members of DT I've seen
* Shown ability as a leader
* Cooperatively works with officers to improve idea's 
* Organizes efforts to increase activity both past and present
* Interacts positively with every member of DT
* Actively looks for ways to improve being a member of DT
* Able to overcome obstacles and adapt to situations
* Excels in making DT a welcoming place

DT Officer XO1/SC01||MC Commander Salt

+Support

Literally is DT command at this point

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

MAJOR +support

Shadow showed me the ropes of GL Star Wars RP back when I first started for no benefit of his own. He was an excellent role model when I played on the server and knew when to have fun and when to be serious. In addition to this, he’s always been really good at finding the positives in everyone and is a leader by nature. Don’t think I could’ve made DT Command without him, wishing you nothing but the best Shadow! 

-DM8

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 12/3/2023 at 2:47 AM, Firekirby said:

MAJOR +support

Shadow showed me the ropes of GL Star Wars RP back when I first started for no benefit of his own. He was an excellent role model when I played on the server and knew when to have fun and when to be serious. In addition to this, he’s always been really good at finding the positives in everyone and is a leader by nature. Don’t think I could’ve made DT Command without him, wishing you nothing but the best Shadow! 

-DM8

Pretty sure you were there when I was a VCMDR here at DT and I've prob talked to you a few times too but either way, you've got the whole server and more supporting you so I don't see why not. Coming from my past, you would've already been CMDR by now 😉

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/27/2023 at 3:55 PM, zypnic said:

+Support
+Active
+Respectful
+Easy to talk to

Give this man DT commander

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

On 11/28/2023 at 9:16 PM, Salt Salamander said:

+Support
* Active
* One of the most dedicated members of DT I've seen
* Shown ability as a leader
* Cooperatively works with officers to improve idea's 
* Organizes efforts to increase activity both past and present
* Interacts positively with every member of DT
* Actively looks for ways to improve being a member of DT
* Able to overcome obstacles and adapt to situations
* Excels in making DT a welcoming place

On 12/7/2023 at 12:45 PM, Steeley said:

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...