8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Korean

Steam Name: [GL] KoreanBiscuit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66388539

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All of the time!

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

The reasons why I would like to join the support team would be:

Reason One: I want to become a member of the Support team so I can be able to efficiently assist people that are new coming onto the Gaming Light Teamspeak and get them accustomed to the teamspeak and let them know of the rules of the teamspeak and the Do's and Dont's. 

Reason Two: I am always around on the Teamspeak and I have multiple monitors for my set up so I can always have a look incase there is someone in the "Requesting Support" that way I can easily get the person that is new to the teamspeak set up with tags.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I feel that I can affect the Support staff in a positive way by always being polite to the other people inside of the Teamspeak and be respectful towards everyone aswell as the person that I am assisting with their problems in the teamspeak!  I feel that acting this way towards the other people that are roleplaying or just chatting in the teamspeak will give newcomers a sense of security.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would go into the support channel and proceed by introducing myself by saying, "Good Afternoon, My name is Korean, I'm a fellow roleplayer and I am here to assist you with your issues today! " And then I would proceed to ask the individual what the issue he is having today is and how I can fix it or get someone appropriate for the issue!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I promise to uphold the rules!

Edited by KoreanBiscuit

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

• Active member of the community (TS, In-game & on the forums)
  • Mature and professional
  • Great communication skills
  • Very approachable and always willing to help out
  • Application is to a sufficient standard

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic