SCP-682 New swep suggestion - Denied

Ozzie_

What are you suggesting? - A replacement to the current SCP-682 swep.

How would this change better the server? - The addition of this new SCP-682 swep would make SCP-682 much more of a challenging and realistic opponent, allowing SCP-682 to roar and disorient players (with a 'concussed' hud), break doors down in a similar fashion to the SCP-096 swep as well as allowing SCP-682 to grow larger the more players he kills.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-682 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2232550792

+support

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

15 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Helps with newer players and general combat on the SCP, the current one is a bit jank

His growth will also need a cap so he can actually not get too big for the doors lol.
But a very good suggestion +Support.

On 4/2/2023 at 4:56 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
Helps with newer players and general combat on the SCP, the current one is a bit jank

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/2/2023 at 4:56 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

space bar + ctrl = anti-682

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+/- Support

This SWEP Was introduced in the past and was removed, if why it was removed isn't a problem anymore then do it but it should definitely be looked into

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

• 2 weeks later...