SCP Suggestion - SCP - 073 'Cain' [Completed]

Sprink

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP - 073 'Cain'

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2833897004

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2631344843&searchtext=SCP-073

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? It doesn't really matter since all damage to him is reflected so I'll say 1000, 1000.

5. Why should we add this SCP? I believe this SCP would be a fine addition to the server and would lead to more roleplay and testing opportunities for research. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-073, known by the alias "Cain" is one of the major protagonists of the SCP Foundation series. He is an immortal Euclid-class, and is the older brother of SCP-076-2. SCP-073 is directly based on Cain from the biblical Book of Genesis, who murdered his brother Abel due to God favoring Abel's sacrifice over Cain's. Cain was heavily cursed for this act. He is described as handsome, possessing black hair, olive-coloured skin and yellowish teeth. On his forehead is engraved a mysterious illuminating blue symbol of either Sumerian or Daevite origin, most likely the basis for the Mark of Cain.

7. Extra information: This SCP should be allowed to free roam when authorized by MTF very similarly to SCP-082 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

More SCPs is always a plus to me. You seem like you know the direction you want this character to go in, which is more then most.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+support We need less combat SCPs and More Roleplay SCPs

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

20 minutes ago, Yamato said:

+support We need less combat SCPs and More Roleplay SCPs

I have to agree with Yamato. I think bringing in non-combative variables that could influence combative SCPs (like SCP 999 and SCP 682) is a great idea.

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 4/2/2023 at 4:57 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
Been waiting for SCP-076's counter part for a minute

ill bring my bible!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• 1 month later...