Dutch's A-1 Officer Application

Dutch-

1.Name: Dutch

2. Current and former RP ranks:
Current: CI CPT | CI RND SVA | D5 SSGT | Maint TECH
Former: Nu7 SM | SEC SFC | E11 SGT | Medical EM | Research ADVR | RRH Guardian 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533626824

4. DiscordID: drey#3709

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I would like to be an Officer because A-1 seems to be a entertaining and interesting branch, As well as a good opportunity for me to learn more about command and how I can help run a branch. I was previously in the last version of RRH (the one a few weeks ago) and I really enjoyed my time in it. I felt there were certainly aspects that needed improvement, but I did not feel I was in a position that would have allowed me to improve it beyond doing what I could as (what felt like) an enlisted player. I would like to have the opportunity to be a part of the branch again, as well as being a much larger part in it so that I can help the branch become the best form of itself that it could be. The one thing I believe this server is seriously lacking in, is proper roleplay, as it's currently rare and difficult to see and pull off. I assume A-1 would be a roleplay heavy branch as it previously was (or tried to be) and that's something I really do want to be a part of.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I am currently a CPT in CI as well as a member of the Staff and Event team. I bring these up because it shows I can be trusted with larger responsibilities. I have a strong desire to learn and improve my abilities to be command, and A-1 would be a great opportunity for these things. I want to improve whatever the branch may do poorly with, and I want to make sure others enjoy the branch too.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:

Firstly, PTs. Lots of PTs.

Secondly, Through keeping them involved with roleplay and less classified activities that take place. I have a strong feeling certain groups like the foundation agencies would benefit heavily from being included in what A-1 does. Aside from ensuring A-1 members have a positive attitude towards other branches, Working with them more in-rp would also be very beneficial. I always thought it was cool as all hell when SF or especially RRH would include me in what they're doing while I was playing on whatever non SF job. I think even just having a single medic or maintenance tag along during unclassified activities would keep branch relations in a good state.

As for the communication side, I believe simply encouraging constant use of comms and TeamSpeak would allow for great coordination, As well as being clear with what our goals and tasks are at that given moment, If it's not something classified. One of the more infuriating aspects of being on the other side of RRH, was never being clued in on what's going on, even if they were just patrolling the site to shoot things.

image.png

+Support

He is a decent leader and has good experience within SF. I am pretty sure he'll succeed in officer capacity. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Overall great candidate, knows his stuff and always nice to be around 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

4 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

He is a decent leader and has good experience within SF. I am pretty sure he'll succeed in officer capacity. 

30 minutes ago, Vuitheirt said:

+Support

Overall great candidate, knows his stuff and always nice to be around 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

+support

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

6 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
One of the best command members in CI currently, very active and a very approachable and reasonable guy

Ain't no way you just said that 😭

Jokes aside he's a chill guy who knows what he's doing, +Support

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

6 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
One of the best command members in CI currently, very active and a very approachable and reasonable guy

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Weiss locked this topic