New SCP Addition | SCP-2427-3 - Denied

Alexxxx

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

SCP-2427-3 

2. Link(s) to player models: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2271330776&searchtext=scp (Has been tested)

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

It'd have a modified 939 swep with less damage

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

5000/2500 (Armour has been given due to its biomechanical nature)

5. Why should we add this SCP?

I personally believe that this SCP would fit in quite well as it is creepy, and we haven't had a new SCP for quite a while now.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: 

SCP-2427-3 is a terrifying biomechanical monstrosity constructed from a grotesque amalgamation of electronic circuitry, the gruesome remains of a cow's digestive system, the hairless head of a human male, a sinister hat rack, several ominous lengths of garden hose, and crystalline structures of an unknown and likely otherworldly composition. Its formidable physical strength and lightning-fast speed make it an almost impossible target to contain, leaving little hope for those who dare to face it.

7. Extra information: 

• This SCP would also receive a Speed boost due to its Speedy and Agile nature. (Preferably 400)
  • Possible addition in the swep that causes humanoids that look at SCP-2427-3 to not be able to look away unless line of sight is broken via wall/door etc (This is apart of its lore)
  • I'd locate this SCP at SCP-1245-2 Current CC (Harpoon guy) and move SCP-1245-2 to Misc Containment as he is unplayed. (The Sign infront of the CC indicating which SCP it is could be overlapped with a decal)
  • Even though the lore states that it is a Euclid class SCP. I think it'd be a better fit for a Keter Class.
  • Self Breach: Needs to be fed 2 D-Class
  • Recontainment: Termination

This Suggestion has been made with the help of Ozzie

Edited by Alexxxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+support

This goes hard

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

This thing is creepy as fuck

+Support 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

I like the concept, hopefully it can be implemented.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• Manager
7 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

This thing is creepy as fuck

+Support 

SCP Is supposed to be a horror game didn't ya know? hahaha. 

You all are trying to make me even more scared of going into HCZ..... 

I give this a +Support it would give the community some thing new to play and something that hasn't been introduced into the server yet. 

• Laughing 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 2 months later...