7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Jaeger / Maze

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a Vice commander of this branch?

I wish to Become the Vice Commander of the 501st to assist in the progression of the 501st. Currently, we have very low Tryout logging, I Intend to try to get them increased by doing a lot with the NCO core bringing in Rewards and other items base on their tryouts logging. Also, have officers doing more Simulations & Training to keep the enlisted entertained and enjoying themselves and I also plan on encouraging officers to do PVE / PVP Simulations with Other regiments to improve communication within the army branch and other branches.

Also, Activity as the hole is a problem within 501st as are numbers don't last long I intend to fix a lot of issues within 501st such as hopefully getting Heavy sorted giving them the stuff to do while also trying to fix Jet Trooper making them more appealing to New 501st Troopers and also try to get some things implemented with ARC. 

I Want to increase the communication of 501st having officers spend more time with Enlisted & NCOs watching over NCOs' tryouts making sure they are performing and are okay and fixing any problems that the NCOs may have.  I Would like to motivate officers to do more Announcements encouraging people to get online to do sim and training knowing that they won't be bored if they get online.  

I Want to make Weekly missions & Training with the whole regiment making everyone work as a team and forming communication within the regiment making everyone work better and overall improving the team. While also getting the 501st to invite other regiments to help make regimental relations better and help the 501st have a good rep within Army and the other branches 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

Playtime !!! 4,246:17 / https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953151720 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Purpose of a Command Member is to Keep the Branch Active, mature, and happy. As well as making sure your troopers have a good time when they hop on. But induct Training, Punishments, and elect Commanding NCO's for your Regiment as you see fit.  Also, talk about the Status of Officer's / NCO's, and how Improvement could be made, and how it could benefit from the decision, we make and do promotions & demotions accordingly, and Work with your other command members to make sure other Regiment relations are going smoothly. 

Also to ensure the SOP Is being Followed and make sure none of the rules are being broken or abused and to continually Update this SOP Make sure nothing is out of date and also maintain your Troop's skills by always hosting training and Simulations. 

Also Trying to create new ideas and having the other command member opinion, trying to get new things running making forms & Roll-Call to make 501st better and perform better & Also managing officers giving them tasks to do within the regiment and having them interact with NCOs & Enlisted

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I Can be trusted with the rank of 501st Vice Commander, I've experienced a lot of things while I've been on the server, I may have some rough patches but even then I've been Trusted. Slowly trying to improve the regiment I'm in my past experiences knowing what to do and not to do. While also helping other people around me to improve. I've been trusted with serval High ranks in the past my most notable ones would be Grand/High Inquisitor, Eighth Brother, Ninth Sister, ST Vice Commander, and Lead Admin.

7. How often can you be Online? : Almost every day for 3 - 7 hours 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

image.png.ca9fd6ee485c1bff3bd73b3a7c845eb5.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

8 hours ago, Thermite said:

+support
-Ex HC, knows what to do
-very dedicated to 501st
-I see him on like everyday (Very Active)
-Very knowledgeable 

~ Lord IX Dan

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 1/7/2023 at 10:02 PM, Thermite said:

+support
-Ex HC, knows what to do
-very dedicated to 501st
-Very knowledgeable 

~ Lord IX Dan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Thermite said:

+support
-Ex HC, knows what to do
-very dedicated to 501st
-Very knowledgeable 

~ Lord IX Dan

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/8/2023 at 3:02 AM, Thermite said:

+support
-Ex HC, knows what to do
-very dedicated to 501st
-Very knowledgeable 

~ Lord IX Dan

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Thermite said:

+support
-Ex HC, knows what to do
-very dedicated to 501st
-Very knowledgeable 

fya

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

I still remember the shit you pulled the day you popped off, was it funny to an extent? Yeah.

Does it show clear signs of a bad behavioral pattern? Also yes.

Does any of it really matter? No.

Don't  waste your time as a virtual leader in a gmod server, pursue a passion or hobby instead that will actually benefit you in life, I say this with utmost sincerity.

P based furry roleplayer doe +1 

Edited by 0din
Yeah
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif