Adding a mining system for Department of corrections - Denied

Dry

What you want to see? - I want to add more options for inmates to do during inmate rp. This would allow people to craft knifes, weapons or like lockpicks or battering ram. This will give them something to do that will not just be constantly escaping. 

Why should we add it? - Adds more rp to doc and gives inmates more options

What are the advantages of having this? - increases rp and quality of rp for inmate rp

Who is it mainly for? - DOC and Inmates 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/geralt-s-mine-and-craft

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

Just now, Dry said:

What you want to see? - I want to add more options for inmates to do during inmate rp. This would allow people to craft knifes, weapons or like lockpicks or battering ram. This will give them something to do that will not just be constantly escaping. 

What are the advantages of having this? - increases rp and quality of rp for inmate rp

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/geralt-s-mine-and-craft

+Support
This would be great for DOC RP, so it isn't just Lunchtime and yard RP.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

+support I've never wanted to +support something more. This would be amazing rp for doc. It would definitely attract more people for doc rp and I think it would cut down on the minging. Once again +support 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

+Support

This looks like a cool and good idea and can be executed well to be set in the huge Ravine/hole right next to DOC for the ore mines to be mined in there aswell as above around the hole being few other ore mines Aswell as the trees to chop down for wood! As currently right now there's legit nothing there for it to be used and is worthless of nothing being there and can be used and executed well for this!

But maybe not just for DOC Inmate Roleplay there could be a job for it officially Aswell then just having to be on the Inmate Job to be able to use these items and for RP.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 10/16/2022 at 12:43 PM, Jon Shoeshiner said:

+Support
This would be great for DOC RP, so it isn't just Lunchtime and yard RP.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:30 PM, David said:

-Support

I think the server has enough content

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support
I think this would be a great improvment and adds more rp to DOC and inmate rp

Clarkie

On 10/20/2022 at 4:59 AM, Ecott said:

+Support

This looks like a cool and good idea and can be executed well to be set in the huge Ravine/hole right next to DOC for the ore mines to be mined in there aswell as above around the hole being few other ore mines Aswell as the trees to chop down for wood! As currently right now there's legit nothing there for it to be used and is worthless of nothing being there and can be used and executed well for this!

But maybe not just for DOC Inmate Roleplay there could be a job for it officially Aswell then just having to be on the Inmate Job to be able to use these items and for RP.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 10/20/2022 at 3:59 AM, Ecott said:

+Support

^- Yes.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

On 10/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, Dry said:

+ Support just like SCPRP

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

This would emerse Roleplay Further, Please add this Management

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

• 2 weeks later...