calamity ardm report- Denied

beansbutbeans

Your in game name: beans

The player's in game name: calamity

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:441397904

What did the player do: ardm

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn since he is former jmt

Any extra information: the player claims to misclick but says uh before he says misclick he was looking for a excuse

• Dislike 1

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

-support

litterally says missclick

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-support

it was one shot, not like he continued to shoot you after his mistake. Apologized immediately.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

litterally says missclick

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

Yeah I said sorry to you, it was a miss-click, It was totally my bad shooting you accidentally.

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

This is just another petty report by beans.

Saying Uh is not evidence that this was a purposeful shot. People say this all the time while they are formulating something they're about to say. You're making an assumption and coming from the reporter it definitely holds no merit.

This instance is clearly one that would be left up to staff's discretion. Me personally, With the facts i have here, I would go with the lesser punishment of a verbal warning to be more careful. In my opinion there isn't any evidence showing that this was intentional.

Beans, You should try and take more factors into account before making a report instead of looking at one black and white perspective. Obviously if you're capturing a point you're already on edge and then you drive up, get out, and run toward the point, One misclick is forseeable to happen every once in a while. If this happened several times, then maybe report them because they're being careless. You could literally just say "Hey, be more careful next time." and let that be the end of it. You need to take reports more seriously.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

5 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

-Support
You could of taken this to staff in game this is an unnecessary report 

sorry 😞

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

I don't really believe any of this shows that it was intentional, just should be more careful. 

8 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

Bruh. 
-support

8 hours ago, Emmitt said:

-Support 

I believe this was a misclick

8 hours ago, Crunch said:

-support

it was one shot, not like he continued to shoot you after his mistake. Apologized immediately.

8 hours ago, cpt.atomic said:

he shoots you in the leg and its one shot its very believable that its a missclick  - support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.