• No

In-Game Name: Logan

Steam Name: [GL] Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): ! Logan#0001

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Active daily

How often do you use Discord? Active daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to be support for many reasons. First reason is because I like to help people. I like to help people with any isues that they have in game and would love to extend that to TeamSpeak and in Discord. There is many times where I see that people need support and there is no one available, and I believe I would be a good fit because I am active in both TeamSpeak and in Discord daily. I check it multiple times throughout the day. I have previous (at the time) Support+ experience which I believe would help me as I already know how support generally works. I like to help Gaminglight in many ways and I believe that this is the next step I can take on top of being a staff member. I would give people responses in a timely manner while also explaining to them how to get it done properly.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would take TeamSpeak a little differently than I would with Discord. In TeamSpeak I would introduce myself and see what issue they have with. If it’s something I can assist them with, I will immediate offer my help. If I can’t handle it, I would then pass it along to someone higher who can assist with it. For discord, I would see what issue the individual would have. I would answer any questions that they have to the best of my ability. If it’s something I can’t assist with, I would tag the appropriate person that would be able to better assist them.

logan2.png

+support

Logan is active ingame and in teamspeak all the time, He's definitly someone I would recommend for support and he has the skills to back it up! Good Luck!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

5 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

Logan is active ingame and in teamspeak all the time, He's definitly someone I would recommend for support and he has the skills to back it up! Good Luck!

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Logan is active in game, teamspeak, and on discord. Along with this he has all the qualities I think a support member should have.

9 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• 2 weeks later...