Paul's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted- Accepted

D5 2LT Paul

Should I get funny trial mod?? :)))  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get funny trial mod?? :)))

• Y e s
    • N o

What is your in-game name?: Paul

What is your steam name?: paul

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:419697012

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): paul#9160

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, have helped with staffing on a few discord servers and an SCP Secret Laboratory Server as well.

What date did you start playing on the community? I think around November and December of 2021.

What date did you make your forums account? January 7 of 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None
20220514204812_1.thumb.jpg.3f365248d9ae8e0d19e1a7c2329ce214.jpg

What is your donor rank? User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?
I believe I deserve this rank for a few reasons; the first is that I'm generally active almost every day. Second, I abided by the golden rule which is to treat others the same way I would want to be treated myself. The third is that I have abided and have followed all rules that are set in place by the MOTD and have at times helped players who were confused with such rules. Fourth is that I have great communication skills due to my experience with not only being command in D5 but also with me giving presentations IRL talking about Emergency First Aid and atmospheric Weather. Fifth is that I'm not afraid to ask for help or ask questions about something I'm unfamiliar with. Sixth is that I'm also always generally chill and happy even if I have some events happening with me IRL as I don't want my bad attitude or mood to affect those around me.   

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would continue to give them the assigned punishment they deserve and warn them if they do similar actions in the future then more severe actions will be taken.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would at first find all people that were involved in the Mass RDMing and get their side and evidence if they have anything. I will then attempt to talk to the guy to see if he had some sort of motive for doing what he did. If he does not and continues to curse at me, I will inform them of the punishment they will be receiving and then give them the punishment that goes with what they did. 

Edited by D5 2LT Paul

12 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Extremely Hardworking

Kind

Able to learn from mistakes

Chicken butt AAAAAAAAA

CHICKEN BUTT!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

7 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+Active

+Friendly

+Scenarios look good

I have seen you around a fair bit, you are friendly and helpful and an overall good person and I honestly believe you would make a awesome edition to the staff team

11 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Extremely Hardworking

Kind

Able to learn from mistakes

Chicken butt AAAAAAAAA

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team