Warn Request on Dooms

Lovelock

Your in game name: Lovelock

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

The player's in game name: Dooms

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:117744037

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 05/11/2022 but the time I cannot remember

What did the player do: I was a Class D and the player was also a Class D and he shoots me once misses the second time and then kills me the player at the time was a level 23 so he should understand the rules but did not care and proceeded to RDM me

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kEdj9A4XOZ4Zc/d1337lTSzx3t?invite=cr-MSxNUmMsNjQ2MTg2NzMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: 

+Support

This is very clear evidence of rdm

player should be punished accordingly.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 hour ago, Gyara said:

+support

Evidence is more clear then my Relationship Status

That's cuz you are inactive. 

• Laughing 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

* Level 23 breaking one of the few rules D class actually have to follow with a fairly well aimed shot (not an accident)

* Watching flash in the background

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||